Ideas (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way for showing latest added files like movies, series and so on ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The latest added movies and series are tiles in mediahub

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
    I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
    I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
    Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom