Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it? (1 Viewer)

Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it?

• I'm using this view so please leave it as it is

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm NOT using this view so feel free to redesign if you want

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Time for another poll. Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it?

This is the one I mean;
    moving_pictures_bigthumbnail.jpg

best regards
    cul8er

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, I'm using it. Very good view because you can see the backdrop really good and you can see the covers.
    But if you have a better idea... go for it.

EasyTargeT

Portal Member
    August 22, 2006
    Karlshamn
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm using it too, but your ideas newer stops to surprise me, they tend to improve stuff that I thought was as good as they could get. Couldn't you show an example of what you're thinking about instead of the current look?

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the emulators skin for x-factor the same way with big/small icons, and I think that could be improved. If you change the moving pictures one you should look into changing myemulators with it, or if you don't change moving pictures maybe you could do what you want with myemualtors. Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom