jump to timeshiftbuffer bug (2 Viewers)

bindalf

Portal Pro
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
why is there still the most annoying jump to start of timeshift buffer on channelchange bug?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Your post doesn't tell me anything importent :confused:

1. Which MediaPortal version do you use(like, 0.2.3.0 RC1 & or + SVN(version))?
    2. Your computer specs as required in this place on the forum?
    3. Do you use TVE3 (version & singleseat/multiseat)?
    4. Attach MediaPortal.log/TV.log/error.log etc to your post for...
    5. Description on how to reproduce.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    @PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
    @PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
    Hi 1. If I press 1 at the EPG channel List, the Cursor jumps to channel 1 in the list. In MP2 nothing happens. 2 when I scroll...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom