Logos + StreamedMP - is it working? (1 Viewer)

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
Can I use Logos inside StreamedMP skin? I switch ON Logos inside MyFilms, put logos to the requested path. Nothing happens. There is no any logos. Maybe I need to check something?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Did u configurated the logos rules? Can u attach the file myfilmslogos.xml?

Attachments

• bt.JPG
    bt.JPG
    167 KB

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
Did u configurated the logos rules? Can u attach the file myfilmslogos.xml?
I got it by myself. To set up Logos you need to go on Logos page, then chose the nessecary rule, PRESS on blue box, choose appropriate logo and THEN PRESS ADD...

Easy, but took another couple hour without docs. :(

Anyway, nice plug-in! :).

And THANK YOU z3us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom