Maya Feature requests (2 Viewers)

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Maya Feature requests

i listen to my music collection very often in shuffle mode...it kills the thrilling moment when the currently playing song fades out and you ask yourself: "what might be the next song" :D

grooves12

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Re: AW: Re: Maya Feature requests

The Showtimes plugin hasn't worked properly for some time now... any possibility of a fix to the skin file?

Showtimes v3 is fully supported, but this changes are only in the svn and come with the new Version if MP 1.2 beta is released.

Edit: I have attached this Version from the Maya svn, please test this File.

Thanks, big improvement... but still a few problems... mainly, when exiting from playing a Trailer, the menus get doubled up from two different screens. Seems to also be missing some graphics in the movie detail menu, but it is at least usable.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Feature requests

hm, please make a sceenshot from this issue with double screen.

I will test this, if i have a version for the MP 1.2 beta.:)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Could not see tv recordings in Maya, using FTR plugin, thought it was a bug at first, then realised I had set MP's DefaultWide skin to use "big icon list" as view which I find easier on the eyes, any chance of adding that same view to Maya, pretty please :)

Freekazoid

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I must say I've really taken a liking with Maya thus far, and have been using it as my skin for a couple of weeks now. However, I've also found trakt (Download trakt for MediaPortal - trakt) to be a really great extension, but sadly this extension is not supported by the current version of Maya. Thus I'd like to request to officially support trakt in upcoming release(s) of maya!

Edit: And now I see someone's already requested Trakt support! D'oh! But seconded nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread