Maya Feature requests (2 Viewers)

gfrischm

September 17, 2009
Dear Maya team,

I like the skin very much :D because it is so clear structured. Please don't change this philosophy and add to many gimmicks and pictures.

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Dear Maya team,

I like the skin very much :D because it is so clear structured. Please don't change this philosophy and add to many gimmicks and pictures.

Nothing is being changed or added :) We only add fanart support to those who want it. It's changeable in maya plugin config :)

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Maya Feature requests

please make showing the next track info during music playback an option in the maya configuration. i like surprises :)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Maya Feature requests

please make showing the next track info during music playback an option in the maya configuration. i like surprises :)

You can just remove
    Code:
            <control>
                <id>0</id>
                <description>up next label</description>
                <type>label</type>
                <visible>[window.istopmost(90478) | Control.HasFocus(5101) | Control.HasFocus(30) | Control.HasFocus(31) | Control.HasFocus(5104)| Control.HasFocus(20)] + Control.HasText(1200)</visible>
                <posX>350</posX>
                <posY>624</posY>
                <font>Segoe Light14</font>
                <textcolor>ff85cffe</textcolor>
                <label>790</label>
                <animation effect="Fade" time="800">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="Fade" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
            </control>

<control>
                <id>0</id>
                <description>next track label</description>
                <type>fadelabel</type>
                <visible>[window.istopmost(90478) | Control.HasFocus(5101) | Control.HasFocus(30) | Control.HasFocus(31) | Control.HasFocus(5104)| Control.HasFocus(20)] + player.hasmedia +Control.HasText(1200)</visible>
                <posX>480</posX>
                <posY>624</posY>
                <width>490</width>
                <font>Segoe Light14</font>
                <textcolor>ff85cffe</textcolor>
                <label>#Play.Next.Artist - #Play.Next.Title - #Play.Next.Album</label>
                <animation effect="Fade" time="800">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="Fade" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
            </control>

From MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
    and next track info in now-playing will be gone...

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya Feature requests

The Showtimes plugin hasn't worked properly for some time now... any possibility of a fix to the skin file?

Showtimes v3 is fully supported, but this changes are only in the svn and come with the new Version if MP 1.2 beta is released.

Edit: I have attached this Version from the Maya svn, please test this File.

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
      19.7 KB

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: AW: Maya Feature requests

You can just remove
    Code:
            <control>
                <id>0</id>

From MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
    and next track info in now-playing will be gone...

thanks for the quick and dirty solution :)

of course making it an option in maya configuration would be more elegant, since this change would need to be done for every skin update again. i also think that layout wise, the now playing track info needs to move a bit down to close the gap to the progress bar...

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

i do see it...but if the next track info would not be visible (which is what i requested as an option), there would be much space between the artist, track, album info and the progress bar on the now playing screen, which would look odd i think. i hope i explained it better now :)

if not, pm me in german ;)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hehe ok, i have unstand you correct.

My Question to you was, why do you want to have this info can be switched off?:D

Users who are viewing this thread