Maya Feature requests (3 Viewers)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
I would like to have more information once I toggle through the days in the weather section. You know, on the first screen with the overview it now also tells me in words how the weather is going to be, but toggling through the different days does not give me much more information so that I barely use that function at all.

Babdef

Portal Member
April 12, 2009
Subtitle delay window position

It's not really a feature request but I wanna know if there is simple way to change the position of the subtitle delay window.
I use 2 buttons on my remote to increase or decrease the subtitle delay while watching, but the window that comes up showing the values completely covers the actual subtitles.

Really love the skin by the way.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Feature requests

hey, babdef has a point there, I would love to see a solution for that too.

fabs

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, GeckoBrowser would be great. Does MovingPictures work yet? I get a black rectangle in the center of the screen every time I start the plugin. Do you guys know how to fix this?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, GeckoBrowser would be great. Does MovingPictures work yet? I get a black rectangle in the center of the screen every time I start the plugin. Do you guys know how to fix this?

Which version of MovingPictures are you using. It has always worked fine for me.

Mark

fabs

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use version 0.7.5.681. Should be the newest because I downloaded it from the download-section of MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Home

unbenanntys.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
    Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
    I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom