Missing TV Logos (1 Viewer)

helloh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2010
    Hi,

anyone knows why there is no logo (picture) for RTL2 HD, SIXX HD, 24 HD, ...

But there are logos for ProSieben HD, Sat.1 HD, RTL HD

logosbdfaee5cpng.png

Thanks!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.4 Stable [29 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

You have to take a look into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos and see if the names of the icons are the samed as the chanel name.. Possible not.. You can change the names and see what happend..

Otherwise you install the german tv logos pack here: MEDIAPORTAL - German TV Logos

Good luck!

helloh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2010
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.4 Stable [29 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Hi,

thanks! Worked fine!

But for some reason there are no HD-logos for RTL2 HD, SIXX HD.

So i just copied the "sd" logo and named it like "RTL2 HD.png"

Anyone knows where i can get the hd logos?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
    Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom