Moving Pictures Build for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta? (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Moving Pictures Build for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta?

How can i watch the trailer from the movies this button was new for me. I used the streamedmp skin but when i click on trailer inside on a mocie detailed site he jumps to basic home screen.

It requires the OnlineVideos plugin to be installed. Once that is installed you need to ensure you have the IMDB site enabled in its configuration tool.

You can then have trailer functionality in MovingPictures, when you press the button it will automatically search for a trailer on IMDB and present you a list of trailers to watch.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Pictures Build for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta?

Nice feature, i will like it :) Now I need only a fast Internet and all was fine.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Fforde,

I have a problem, which I think may be a bug for this latest version.

I have my system setup with a parental lock with G and PG films set as unlocked films (everything else locked). If I enter my pin number, a number of films show themselves in the list (18 to be exact), but the top right corner says 62 next to "MOVIES". For some reason it only seems to show the NC-17 certification films and does not show the rest.

I think Moving Pictures might be applying multiple filters and not the ones I select seemingly these are very often the "unwatched" films and not all films, and so it very much limits the number of films displayed.

I then took the tick out of the option to use parental control (to see if this changed the unwanted filtering) and then Moving Pictures stopped working completely. Now it does not list any films at all, just just a completely empty screen with the basic Moving Pictures cinema background or fanArt behind - which I think is an indication that I have somehow corrupted my Moving Pictures database or something (although I can still see the database correctly using the MP Plugin configuration. I have tried to reinstall MP, but this has not fixed the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem with the filtering?

Can anyone help me fix what I have broken (logs attached). :D

Robbo100

P.S Moving Pictures rocks!

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just to add some detail to my previous post.

I have deleted my Moving Pictures Database and re-run the config.

However this has not fixed the problem and when I run Moving Pictures, I initially get asked which category I wish to watch as normal (e.g. All Movies, Recently Added, Unwatched, etc) and when I select All Movies I get the fanart with the total number of movies in the top right of the screen (correctly showing over 100), and nothing else at all on the screen at all.

So it isn't a database problem - could I have corrupted the skin file or something?

Robbo100

PROBLEM FIXED

All my fault as I had set Coverflow which is yet to be supported in StreamedMP. The re-installs I have done (trying to fix a problem that didn't exist) seem to have fixed the filtering problem too, so I don't know what that was.

Robbo100

Paglioni

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    I've update MP to 1,2 beta, and all relevant plugins (MovingPictures 1.2.2 and TV Series) to the same release

it's me, or MovingPictures does not support Italian scrapers anymore?
    i can only TRANSLATE to italian, not scrape...

Marco

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is a problem with the current Italian scraper. An updated version is linked below. To load this you will have to switch to "Manually Manager Data Sources" and add the script via the Data Sources popup. Sorry for the trouble and this updated script will be included in the next release.

New Italian Scraper

Users who are viewing this thread