MP RC3 and Monochrome 2.9 Users (1 Viewer)

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

Are there any MP RC3 users that have got Monochrome 2.9 working?

Cheers!

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country
I know that but there are a few of us that prefer 2.9 to 3.3!

Has anyone tried this?

divxmaster

Portal Pro
February 15, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've tried it, works fine from what I can see.
Moving pictures 1.0.4 with update added: MovingPictures_1.0.2_skin_files_for_Monochrome-2.9.rar
and
MPTvSeries 2.5.3.1008 with update: Monochrome MP for TVSeries2.3.zip

Havent tried TV, as my capture card arrives tomorrow!

Cheers,
divxmaster

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country
Did you ever try TV?

Have you tried RC4? I think this might be my project this weekend!!

divxmaster

Portal Pro
February 15, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
No havent tried Rc4.
I got the Tv working great, after banging my head against the wall for 3 days I worked
out it needed one of the card settings changed from Generic to DVBS.
Then my hauppauge remote conflicted with my philips tv remote... managed to work
around that.. and now it also conflicts with my LG lcd remote too!

but apart from that, its great.

Cheers,
divxmaster

divxmaster

Portal Pro
February 15, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've tried it, works fine from what I can see.
Moving pictures 1.0.4 with update added: MovingPictures_1.0.2_skin_files_for_Monochrome-2.9.rar
and
MPTvSeries 2.5.3.1008 with update: Monochrome MP for TVSeries2.3.zip

Havent tried TV, as my capture card arrives tomorrow!

Cheers,
divxmaster

Update: To get monochrome 2.9 working with MP 1.1.0 final, you need to update the references.xml in the monochrome
skin. for windows7 its in c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Monochrome.
Edit the references.xml with notepad, and change the 6th line, which contains <version> etc to
<version>1.1.0.0</version>

Works fine (so far).

Divxmaster.

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country
Could some one get a fully working version of 2.9 and post it up?
Make it easier for everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom