My Radio - Visualizations (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be nice to offer the fullscreen-visualizations of "my music" also in "my radio"
regards,
Albert

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
This is not a feature request, because it already works. Just press "X" to switch to fullscreen and back.

A feature request is to turn the visualisation in myRadio off. In myMusic it works by setting the audio renderer to DirectShow. But how can I kill the visualisation in myRadio?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

this is a feature request, because Albert means the "normal" radio. For example of a the PVR 350. And there are no visuals. I would also find it nice to have visuals there.

Turning them off should also a possible tklon, with this you are right. :)

Flip.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I didn't think of the internal radio of the PVR 350, sorry. I know that for the radio streams wmp is used. And that's why there are visualizations.

I will post a feature request for turning them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
    Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
    Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom