My Radio - Visualizations (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be nice to offer the fullscreen-visualizations of "my music" also in "my radio"
regards,
Albert

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
This is not a feature request, because it already works. Just press "X" to switch to fullscreen and back.

A feature request is to turn the visualisation in myRadio off. In myMusic it works by setting the audio renderer to DirectShow. But how can I kill the visualisation in myRadio?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

this is a feature request, because Albert means the "normal" radio. For example of a the PVR 350. And there are no visuals. I would also find it nice to have visuals there.

Turning them off should also a possible tklon, with this you are right. :)

Flip.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I didn't think of the internal radio of the PVR 350, sorry. I know that for the radio streams wmp is used. And that's why there are visualizations.

I will post a feature request for turning them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 radio button DE
    There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
    There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
    I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google search" tells me it's made not for our target group. Because of that and missing...
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
    The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
    Replies
    Views
    Attached is provided code to make it possible.
    Attached is provided code to make it possible.
    Hello, Because we already have "Reset watched status" in TV Recorded : I need to also have "Set watched status" in TV Recorded...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom