No sites show in Manage Sites (1 Viewer)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When i go to Manage Sites in the menu no sites are shown?

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The log does give any error. Maybe some temporary problems at night at the server. Does the problem still exists? Has the list been non-empty at any point on that PC?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    I did a full uninstall of Online videos and deleted the Online videos Db and still had the same problem. So I tried copying the MP windows plugins Online videos DLLs and Db from another machines install of Online videos and i got the sites i wanted but there are still problems.

Some weird symptoms if i try to go directly into manage sites there are no sites listed i just get a black screen with an arrow to where the menu should be, i cannot enter the menu. However If i go into one of the sites, say YouTube then from there go to manage sites i get the normal interface. When i try to go up or down the list of sites in manage sites i can only go up or down a few sites then in hangs for a moment then goes back to YouTube or what ever site i entered manage sites from. if i try to sort the list it will sort it but when i try to go up or down the list it hangs then goes back to the original sort.

In YouTube some of the categories don't work like Top Rated or Recently Added (they hang and i have to hit escape to get out) but some do like Recently Featured none of the Top Viewed work but HD Content and below work.
    On YouTube if i search for movies i get results but if i search for Free Movies Full it hangs and i have to hit escape to get out.
    DailyMotion has the same issues as YouTube but other sites work as expected.

EDIT Other machine MP installs of Online videos have no issues.

This is very strange any suggestions would be welcome.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    The log does give any error. Maybe some temporary problems at night at the server. Does the problem still exists? Has the list been non-empty at any point on that PC?

Yes it was working fine before updating to MP 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread