nz sites (2 Viewers)

bttmnz

Portal Member
February 26, 2010
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
am having trouble with nz sites tvnzondemand and some of tv3 i think says no url has anyone else this problem please

bttmnz

Portal Member
February 26, 2010
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
no url on some clips

am getting this problem on tvnzondemand and also newzealand tv3 thanks logs hopefully will help

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, TV3 is playing fine here (at least for the video I tested).
    Someone have an example of a video from tv3nz which isn't working? Preferable with mediaportal.log attached to it.

TvnzOndemand is still under investigation...

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't normally view these channels, was just confirming the first post so can't say how long this has been happening.

The Log attached shows the same file (in most watched) sometimes playing and sometimes not.

I've been doing this for the last half hour on a number of files. If they don't work, exiting back to main tv3ondemand menu, then back to "most watched" seems to make it work (sometimes).

All the files I tried eventually worked, it was just very random.

Attachments

• 7 days.jpg
      7 days.jpg
      9.4 KB

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Here's TVNZondemand log for you as well, nothing works on this site.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, as I said, tvnzondemand is still work in progress, and for tv3nz: It's video playbak is rtmp-based and that can cause some hickups now and then.
    In the core plugin, there has been significant work done on the rtmp-part (but not yet 100% finished), so these hickups should be gone with the new release

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom