Polish translation for MP 1.6.0 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom