framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    I tried to upload a MPE1 file on the WebSite plugins page for a MP 1.0.1 compliant plugin but, I have an error messagebox MPE1 is not an allowed extension type.
    Can you fix it, please ?
    Regards.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Good morning high,
    Hope wake up was not too early. ;)
    Unfortunately, it seems to be same right now :

Attachments

• msgerr.JPG
      msgerr.JPG
      13.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable to load old Jet DB. I had to create x86 reader to read the db. Unpack the content from the attached file into your TvServer Plugins folder (replace old TvMovie.dll). The Clickfinder application install...
    The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom