prochaine sortie? (1 Viewer)

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    a quand la prochaine version de média portal?

ps: super logiciel !!!
    <
    <
    <

Scubefr

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2004
    ailleurs
    Home Country
    France France
    qui le sais ? dans une heure, demain ...

réellement on sais pas trop mais a mon avis ca ne devrait pas trop tarder !

Mais tout comme nous il font ca sur leur temps libre alors il faut etre patient !

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

N
    Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from the specifications is an analogue tuner. It looks as though the tuner is sold with a CD that presumably includes the drivers and possibly other software. Did you not receive this CD when you obtained the...
    Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from...
    Bonjour à tous , je suis nouveau dans le portail média. Alors, je possède un tuner TV USB mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un pilote...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 0x80091007 error DE
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any version? Did you try to install different versions? Btw. I keep an eye on you. You registered with am US IP address and 2 hours later logged-in with a german IP address and are still pretending to be in US.
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any...
    0x80091007 hash value is not correct, how do i fix this media portal will not install any version
    Replies
    Views
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom