PureVisionHD 1080 DriveFreeSpace (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    For me it works as it should ;)
    Strange, not for me, with EVR or madVR :confused:
    Ask the devs to implement that ;)

Well, this is not planned, that's why :

zz1.png

But :

zz2.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You don`t seem to read my comments - above I already wrote:
    You have to go to MPConfig -> plugins, open DriveFreeSpace and configure your disks that should be shown ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wasn't many disks checked in my config screenshot ?
    Yes, but with wrong formatting ;)
    I use this format:
    %drive% %freespace% %unit% frei (%rectimeleft% Std. HD)
    With this format (without line breaks!) at least 2 disks are shown.
    I also have 4 disks, but decided to display the most important 2.
    If we want more disks shown, I would have to change a lot of screens in the TV section and in LatestMedia...

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, but with wrong formatting ;)
    I use this format:
    %drive% %freespace% %unit% frei (%rectimeleft% Std. HD)
    With this format (without line breaks!) at least 2 disks are shown.
    Ah OK, I use the default plugin format, without change.
    Will try your solution.
    If we want more disks shown, I would have to change a lot of screens in the TV section and in LatestMedia...
    Or maybe let with max 2 disks in existing screens and, create a specific skin page a bit like Infoservice wich is displayed in home but also in another page :

zz1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom