PureVisionHD 1080 DriveFreeSpace (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And what happen if record can't be done because of full disk ?
    Well, everything is the same as with this plugin, there will be a warning in email that the space left less than 5%, it is not necessary to look anywhere. And it seems to me that the TV server was set to stop recording if the space is less than so-and-so percent.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    the TV server was set to stop recording if the space is less than so-and-so percent.
    I'm not sure of that.
    I just enabled this :

zz1.png

And, with it and space disk info, I know someone who could not :cry: if some records from age were deleted automatically and no loose of recent records.
    She would clearly have info in the skin that records disk is full.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    She would clearly have info in the skin that records disk is full.
    Perhaps, but this is a post-check, except that the window where you can see information about free space is constantly used and all the time in front of my eyes. But the recording goes when it is scheduled, we can do other things at the same time, we can be on the street, at work. And we don't know that we've run out of space. Only later, by the fact that we turned on the Media Portal and went to the information window. In my opinion, it's inconvenient, but that's for me. I'm more comfortable to preventively receive a message that the space is running out, and then I can either stop recording, or delete the unnecessary on my own. At the same time, I can be geographically anywhere. :whistle: :) :coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    will not be each time on my eyes but on her eyes
    My girls do not pay attention to such things, the main thing for them to work, and how it is my headache. :)

High_Five

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I must say, I would find a supplementary overview of all connected hard drives under settings a useful feature to get an overview of the distribution of the available free storage, even if it is not absolutely necessary for the daily recording of TV shows! ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will be in the next release of PVHD 11.3 when MP 1.31 Final is released ;)
    In the meantime I´ll try to fix the glitches with some drives ;)
    Think there are still errors in the logic of displaying the different drives :oops:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Not sure if this is the best place to post but I have found the solution to using mapped network drives in Drivefreespace plugin.
    Below link explains it.
    Works for all my clients.

From the Link.

1. In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
    2. Right-click Configuration, select New, and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
    3. Name the new registry entry as EnableLinkedConnections.
    4. Double-click the EnableLinkedConnections registry entry.
    5. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type 1 in the Value data field, and then select OK.
    6. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.

Users who are viewing this thread