Radio #currenttitle shows streamname (1 Viewer)

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
RC2 CVS 19-01-06

Radio #currenttitle shows streamname instead of name given in Configuration -> Radio when playing. I can post screenshots if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel #TV.TuningDetails.SignalQuality #Play.Current.TSBitRate The values are provided by the TV Server, so if Argus TV is not making these values available to the MP client, the skin variables will not be...
These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel...
Playing recorded TV files does not show any media info data: Playing the same file back using the video player shows the media...
Replies
Views
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
Replies
Views
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom