Right Clock on keybord. (1 Viewer)

pedroviski

February 20, 2007
How can I use the right clicking funcitons using only the keyboard???

I searched on the keyboard shortcuts but there is no similar function.

Thanks.

Edit: right click, sorry xP

nhannath

February 12, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm using F9 to bring up the menu on movie indexes, not sure if this works on all menus though.

Cheers

Neal

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
I had the same install problem with SQL on clean 1.35 x64 installation. I had the same install problem with SQL on clean 1.34 x64 installation. Install 1.33 x64 using MySQL, after a new full cleanup and installed without a problem. Thank you all for your informations
I had the same install problem with SQL on clean 1.35 x64 installation. I had the same install problem with SQL on clean 1.34 x64...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
Good evening, Does anybody know the mouse position (Ypos coordinate) below which the topbar activates. I seem to remember there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom