Skin: Razor (2 Viewers)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Great work!

I look forward to the completion of this skin.

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Verbal said:
    How are you getting the blur/unfocused effect on the unselected menu items?

Looks very cool, though! Keep it going!

Actually this is not a screenshot of the actual skin but a mockup of the goal I'm working towards. While the skin is getting closer to the thing I want some issues aren't yet solved, like the blured effect on the unselected items. Unfortunately I'm not sure this is possible at the moment with the way the skins are created. It should be a simple thing to create however if support was added for using different fonts for selected and unselected items. I can see many other uses for this feature as well.

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Does anybody know if it's possible to right align the text in the menu on the home screen? I tried using
    Code:
    <align>right</align>
    but it didn't work.

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Thought I should give you an update on the current progress of this skin.
    Here's a screenshot of the real thing as it looks now. There have been some changes from the mockup but most of the ideas I had have been realized. Hope you like the result.

screenshot2.jpg

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great looking skin! :)

Is there any releaseplan? or something like that?
    Would like testing your new skin. :)

Merry Christmas
    Ralph

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Ralph said:
    Great looking skin! :)

Is there any releaseplan? or something like that?
    Would like testing your new skin. :)

Merry Christmas
    Ralph

Thank you! :)

I'm not sure when the skin will be ready for release but I'm guessing it will take some time. I have completed the home menu and most of the lists as well as the movie information but I have yet to complete most of the plugin screens, OSD and popup menus. I will report the progress I make in this thread.

Merry Christmas to you too!

kamrat

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    From the looks of it this is a 16:9-skin. Am I right?
    If that is the case it is most welcome! I am surprised that so many of the skins are still 4:3. You would expect most people would be using media portal on a widescreen TV or projector, wouldn't you? 2006 is soon here...

Users who are viewing this thread