Solved: Audioscrobbler plugin not storing login data (1 Viewer)

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed the RC of MP. All is working fine so far, but i'm not able to store my last.fm user credentials. Anyone else having this problem?
    I searched the forum but didn't find any hint.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Audioscrobbler plugin not storing login data

You need to OK out of the config tool. Did you do that?

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes, i ok'd out, but it keeps telling me i entered no password.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Just tried here and was working fine. I enable audioscrobbler, then go into config. Then I click the add button. Then I type in user name and password then click OK. I then close config and open it again and it has remembered my account. If you are doing this and it is still not working please attach logs

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Audioscrobbler plugin not storing login data

I had the same problem. Seems to be a problem with an existing music database from v1.1.x. The strange thing was, that MusicDatabaseV12.db3 was 0 Byte. It worked for me, when I once went to the database-section of MP Configuration - I didn't have to refresh the whole database, just jump into the menu - after that the database had its original size again and - voilà - my last.fm-account was already stored in the audioscrobbler-plugin... :confused:

Unfortunately I didn't save the log before doing the steps mentioned above :oops:

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Audioscrobbler plugin not storing login data

That didn't do it for me. Annoying...

I just deleted the v12.db3 and now everything is back to normal. Thanks for your help, solved another problem i had, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Issue is now resolved after testing. I found solution in another thread, there was the recommondation to change recording path to UNC instead of matching server drive directly with drive ID (windows style) Great I am happy now, BR Michael
    Hi Issue is now resolved after testing. I found solution in another thread, there was the recommondation to change recording path...
    Hi! I already searched existing threads here in forum, they sounded similar, but I do not succeed. Basically I have installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom