SUGGESTION BOX: Additions for the Rename database system (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
@zpower, lets focus on just one movie. The problem between them is more then likely the same.

For me to actually be able to debug/fix it, you have to get me better log files that contain the info I need.

1. Enable debug verbosity mode inside MediaPortal (open mediaportal config -> 'General' -> Log verbosity drop down change to 'Debug')
2. Start button/screen -> All Programs -> Team MediaPortal -> "User Files" shortcut -> "IMDb+" folder -> edit "Options IMDb+ Scraper.xml" file with notepad and add:

<set id="19" name="global_options_debug_imdb_sources" value="true" />

3. Enable MovPic scraper-debug mode (open MovPic config -> 'Importer Settings' tab -> 'Manually manage movie data sources' -> click the "Movie Details Data Sources" button -> gear icon for more options -> Select 'Enable Debug mode', so that little green bug appears.

And then reimport "The Avengers" and give me the super large movingpictures.log (if it is not 1MB or close to it, then you did something wrong), zip up the log and attach it in here, be sure to disable MocPic scraper-debug mode once you did this test if you use system normally.

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
    99.3 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, had to add IMAX to the black-list for last-resort English titles. Might have to add more terms to that, or rethink the acceptance of titles via white-list. If I do that, then I might fix one thing, but break another, so might have to stick with blacklist for now. Will work on getting Visual Studio and TortoiseSVN on my new HTPC soon this week, so I can commit v4.9.28 to code, so that IMDb+ will auto-update.

Stay tuned.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Ok, had to add IMAX to the black-list for last-resort English titles. Might have to add more terms to that, or rethink the acceptance of titles via white-list. If I do that, then I might fix one thing, but break another, so might have to stick with blacklist for now. Will work on getting Visual Studio and TortoiseSVN on my new HTPC soon this week, so I can commit v4.9.28 to code, so that IMDb+ will auto-update.

Stay tuned.

And the rest of the movies a mentioned on my last post?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And the rest of the movies a mentioned on my last post?

My bad, got excited about finding little bug, so yeah do the same steps for "A Hunted House" and lets see if I can find a common denominator for those.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    tt0360717 - Added to Kong: The Eighth Wonder of the World (King Kong)
    Correct name: King Kong

tt1074638 - Added to Skyfall: The IMAX Experience (007: Skyfall)
    Correct name: 007 - Skyfall

tt0368891 - Added to Sonomo (O Tesouro)
    Correct name: National Treasure - (O Tesouro)
    tt1055369 - Added "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (IMAX DMR version) (Transformers - Retaliação)" (2009).
    Correct name: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Transformers: Retaliação)

tt2243537 - Added "¿Donde esta el fantasma? (A Haunted House)" (2013)
    Correct name: A Haunted House - (Inactividade Paranormal)

tt0414851 - Added "Bullets & Cookies: The Return (Balas & Bolinhos - O Regresso)" (2004)
    Correct name: Balas & Bolinhos - O Regresso
    Note: This is a PT movie. Dont have translate for English

Include the "big" log with all information of the movies import above.
    Using the fowling settings: Original movie name English (translate name for Portugal)
    I hope you can correct that
    Cheers :)

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      304.5 KB
    Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @zpower, I found two more black-listed terms in your log: "(review title)" and "(teaser title)". Already had IMAX in there, so that takes care of 'King Kong' (teaser), 'Sonomo' (review), 'Skyfall' (IMAX) and 'Transformers 3' (IMAX).

But tt0414851 was actually handled correctly according to your setting. "Bullets & Cookies: The Return" is the English title for that movie. However it is a series as well, so I can add it to the series database if you want, so you get "Bullets & Cookies I", II, III, etc. Then if you prefer the Portugese title, you can add an override to your personal custom rename dbase (which you can already do).

And as for tt2243537, that appears to be a bug with IMDb, because they give me a wrong (undefined) title, as some IMDb editor must have entered that wrong. So either become an IMDb editor and fix that, or add the movie to your custom rename database. I will however look at possibly skipping on (undefined) titles in the future as they are possibly no longer used the same way in the new system.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    So...
    Do i custom rename my personal DB?
    In next release ill fix IMAX?
    Later ill send you one more log with more errors i found.
    Sorry i´m kind annoying with you right now lol but i like to see everything perfect

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yes, please hold off now on reporting other movies, as it is very likely that what I fixed will take care of those as well (I hope).

Custom renames you do as follows -> Start Screen/Button -> All Programs -> Team MediaPortal -> "User Files" shortcut -> open "IMDb+" folder -> open the "Rename dBase IMDb+ Scraper (Custom).xml" file with notepad (right click and edit) -> look at the example/syntax and add the movies you want fixed in there.

You could fix all the movies that go wrong in there, but that would only fix it for you. Since you found 3 actual bugs, that will benefit other users as well, then you can still use the custom rename dbase to fix titles for you, but please keep reporting the bugs then :)

PS: Will get Visual Studio 2013 and TortoiseSVN setup this weekend (if not today), so I can commit the new changes.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @zpower, totally forgot I can just add updates directly via Google code website, so was able to push new IMDb+ update out without using TortoiseSVN. Let me know if v4.9.28 fixes those titles for you.

Users who are viewing this thread