Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: The Future of MyFilms?

attached a new testversion
    as mentioned above, I had to change the properties.
    #myfilms.config.currentconfig is the current active DB-configurationname
    I have quickly adapted Blue3Wide, so look inside for example how to use.
    Skinfile is optimized for "remoteuse" - so when you're in Detailsview, use up/down to toggle through the different detailview - if you go "right", you get the fullcolorfanartview.
    although not in ANT db, myfilms exposes
    #myfilms.db.calc.aspectratio.value
    and
    #myfilms.db.calc.imageformat.vakue
    that you might want to use for e.g. conditional iconview - this was something some time ago was requested here in the forum...

If you activate "debugmode" for mediaportal, all propertychanges will be visible in the logfile.

Edit: Deleted outdated attachment

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

update
    added #myfilms.config.pluginname - representing the pluginname the user has given in config
    added additional controls for "virtual pages" in DetailsView (all can start the movie)
    added pageUP/Down to move through filmlist in virtual Detailview

Edit: Deleted outdated attachment

vrm42

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Re: AW: The Future of MyFilms?

added additional controls for "virtual pages" in DetailsView (all can start the movie)
    added pageUP/Down to move through filmlist in virtual Detailview

:eek:

AWESOME!

:D

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Di Dadeo,

attached the reworked version, that has now initialized all properties to "" instead of " ".

@All: If anybody tried conditional visibility and had problems, it should be easier now by just using !string.equals(#myfilms.xxx.value)

Attachments

• MyFilms-4.9.3.5.mpe1
      612.7 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Hi Dadeo,

attached new version with following changes (as discussed in IRC):

- added #myfilms.view property as info in what view you are (genre,, year, userdefined views, etc.)
    - populate #itemcount as requested by you
    - Skinfilenames NOT changed - as change to MyFilms.xml might lead to confusion with config file - so I decided to leave it for now.
    - Blue3Wide a bit overworked - but still not really "compliant" ...
    - Blue3 Files not included - so testing with B3W...
    - added skip forward/backward buttons to change movies in Detailsview
    - Youtubetrailerfunction is still in - got positive feedback from offbyone, he will add it to next OnlineVideo release (to test with this release, you have to use the special onlinevideo-DLL from zip in this post:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...films-via-onlinevideos-test-91143/#post694254)

- rework of the logo creation code: it's now possible to have logopath empty and logo-mediafilenames without pathes. In those cases, automatic fallback to defaultvalues will happen, based on the pathes used on current config. By this it is possible to attach a logoconfigfile with the plugin, that automatically tries to read logos from \media\logos of the current skinfile.
    - logo config is backwardcompatible, so if fully qualified pathes and logonames are given, they will be used as before - same, if existing logoconfigfiles are available
    - configurationspecific logofiles will be autocreated from defaultfile now also from GUI (before only from setup)
    - example of generic logofile included in installer - not perfect, but good for testing and improving ;-) - attention: installer will not overwrite existing file, so you have to move existing one to get it.
    If anybody is willing to create a default logoconfigfile, I would appreciate that.
    - category logos mostly won't be displayed, although some definitions are in there, because they're usually not available in the lgogs folder of the skins

- To test, it's best to remove existing logoconfigfile(s) and logo folders - it should be autocreated and populated as described - hopefully ;-)
    - wiki updated for skinning infos

Happy testing... let me know, if it works as we discussed...

Attachments

• MyFilms-4.9.3.7.mpe1
      632.6 KB

razorbakmax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Guzzi,

i cannot use MyFilms with B3W and Mediaportal 1.2alpha.

I Have this message in the log.

2010-12-22 09:15:48.310297 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.TypeLoadException: Impossible de charger le type 'System.Windows.FrameworkElement' à partir de l'assembly 'Core, Version=1.1.6.20301, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    à MesFilms.MesFilms.OnMessage(GUIMessage messageType)
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.OnAction(Action action)
    à MediaPortalApp.OnAction(Action action)

What can i do ?

PS : Sorry for my poor english, but i'm french speaking.

Thank's for taking time to improve MyFilms !!!

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Guzzi,

i cannot use MyFilms with B3W and Mediaportal 1.2alpha.

I Have this message in the log.
    [...]

What can i do ?

Hi, there is currently no official release of MyFilms available for MePo 1.2+ - but you could try this one, if you want to make some testing -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/myfilms-mediaportal-v1-2-a-90412/#post687684

I think I will release a 1.2 compatible version, when 1.2 beta is out, as in 1.2alpha have been some bugs also affecting myfilms plugin.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Guzzi - I tested 4.9.3.7 and all is working really well. A couple minor issues:

• #myfilms.view is not populated on window open if you use a custom view
    • I found a few errors in skin xmls - so attached new ones - I made a few other changes as well which you can use or not as you like. They could still use more tweaking, but I got tired :p
    • I corrected the English language strings file - typos, capitalization, and removed the duplicates
    I tried to use the new strings on buttons in mesfilmsdetails.xml, but they did not work, and I got an errror message in the error.log on 4 of them. It looks to me like details is not reading from the My Films strings files.

Itemcount works great now, so I used it!

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• strings_en.xml
      9.6 KB
    • MesFilmsDetail.xml
      53.7 KB
    • MesFilms.xml
      18.5 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Hi Dadeo,
    thanks for your feedback, I will be whole day on the road, so can't look into it before the evening (CET).
    the problem with localized labels I reported myself beginning of the year I think ;-) - will look into that.
    Guzzi

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : AW: The Future of MyFilms?

If anybody is willing to create a default logoconfigfile, I would appreciate that.
    Hi Guzzi,

A little contribution
    Hope you like ;)

Attachments

• logo_mesfilms.png
      logo_mesfilms.png
      60.4 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread