Tuning Nine & SBS in Perth, Western Australia (1 Viewer)

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    For autotune to correctly create channel entries for Nine & SBS I modified the dvbt.xml file.

For Nine change the frequency from 191500 to 191625.
    For SBS change the frequency from 536500 to 536625.

A

Anonymous

You may be on a different tower because I have had no issues with those channels in Perth. Which tower broadcasts to your area? (Yanchep?)

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    simbot82 said:
    You may be on a different tower because I have had no issues with those channels in Perth. Which tower broadcasts to your area? (Yanchep?)

No. I'm in Dianella/Morley.

I'm using a DNTV Live! DVB-T card, so I simply copied the channel details from my DNTV Live! configuration.

A

Anonymous

Hmm well I am just down the road Really Warick area. Oh well as long as you got them to work that is all that matters.

have fun with MP

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Must be a card driver issue as the 125 MHz offset is already catered for in MP.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom