[Bug] TV Server Configuration DiSEqC Settings are diappearing (1 Viewer)

TV Glozer

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Each time I am opening the MP2 TV Server Configuration the DiSEqC settings are reset to "none".
This problem did not occur with MP1.

TV Glozer

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK, here are the log files. The picture shows the DiSEqC setting back to "none" after reopen of Serverconfig.

Attachments

• DiSEeqC.jpg
    DiSEeqC.jpg
    159.6 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think I found the issue: we already had a similar bug which was caused by different casing of settings. Here it's the same:

Load:
    curBox.SelectedIndex =
    Int32.Parse(layer.GetSetting(String.Format("dvbs{0}DiSEqC{1}", _cardNumber, idx), "0").Value);

setting = layer.GetSetting("dvbs" + _cardNumber + "DisEqc1", "0");

Buggy TVE3 code.

To fix this, you can take following steps:
    1. Download and install http://www.sqliteexpert.com/SQLiteExpertPersSetup.exe
    2. Stop MP2-Server
    3. Backup your C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database\MP2TVE_3.s3db
    4. Open this C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database\MP2TVE_3.s3db in SQLExpert.
    5. Select table "settings", "design" tab on right side
    6. upload_2015-9-30_17-35-32.png
    Select "tag" column, click "modify". Set "Collate" to "NOCASE".
    upload_2015-9-30_17-36-13.png

Finally hit "Apply" on bottom of the main window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom