UHD 2160p Mediainfo logo (1 Viewer)

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Here's a mediainfo logo for UHD 2160p
Do I need to do anything special to add it to the skin like I did for the HEVC logo?

2160P.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will add it to the package for you. There might be some places that need updating in skin files depending on what is output from MediaInfo for 2160P files.

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well, I added this to TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml and it seems to have worked, but that's the only place I've managed to work out so far.

Code:
    skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\MediaInfo\Graphical\Video\2160P.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;3840;-;OR;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;=;-;2160;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I felt the UHD logo wasn't standing out as much as I wanted, so I made some new ones
    I'm not sure how to implement the HDR logo though. It should read the BT2020 colourspace somehow

4K-UHDTV(2).png
    4K-UHDTV.png
    HDR(2).png
    HDR.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm not sure how to implement the HDR logo though. It should read the BT2020 colourspace somehow
    It may require an update to MovingPictures / TVseries to store that information if not already.

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2010
    It may require an update to MovingPictures / TVseries to store that information if not already.

Hi there,
    sorry for reviving this thread.

Is there an solution for showing if movie has hdr or not? Can i update MovingPictures by myself?

And last question:
    where to find the great looking logos from User:Collective ?

best regards

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I did not add any detection for HDR, I did have a brief look at it at the time but could not see anything obvious way to detect it using the MediaInfo library, perhaps that is resolved now.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    does this help?
    No, turn On Debug level log in MP Configurator, run MP, select this movie and Update MediaInfo (6) for this movie, then attach MP log ...
    MediaPortal_-_Videos_-_View_by_Shares_-_Context_Menu_File.gif

Users who are viewing this thread