UHD 2160p Mediainfo logo (1 Viewer)

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
November 18, 2010
So after testing it like @ajs mentioned i see that is is not displayed.

Here some results:
Code:
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: FrameRate: 23,976
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: VideoBitRate: 53456598
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: VideoCodec: v_mpegh/iso/hevc
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: HasSubtitles: True
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: NumSubtitles: 7
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: Is3D: False
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: MultiViewCount: 0
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: ScanType: 
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: IsInterlaced: False
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: Width: 3840
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: Height: 2160
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AudioChannels: 8
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AudioBitRate: 3212303
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AudioSampleRate: 0
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AspectRatio: widescreen
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AudioCodec: truehd
[    MediaInfoWrapper]: MediaInfoWrapper: AudioFormatProfile: true

Where can i find out, which version of MediaInfoWrapper is in use?
Is there a way to get an update of that?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The version in this case is not important, here it is necessary to alter the source code and the database.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2010
    Is it possible to do it on my own?
    Or do we need help from an developer?

I think it will be more and more important.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

I know that @yartat did a great coding on this, but there is so much change now (madVR / LAV rework / etc. ) so I'm not sure what can be done.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I can try to make changes, but I need to know exactly and uniquely how to define HDR at MefiaInfo.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Or do we need help from an developer?
    Try this, unpack Test to folder, and run from command line like:
    Code:
    HowToUse_Dll.exe "Drive:\Full path to movie\Movie name.ext"
    Copy past all info from Screen and give me ...

It is best to get information for several films, then repeat the same with the new library (Test-New).

But:
    ITT: People not understanding what bit depth is. 10bit does NOT mean HDR. You can very easily have 10bit SDR content. And I'd bet the majority of 10bit content out there is SDR.

There's no HDR flag and no easy way to tell if content is HDR, you can use something like MediaInfo to see if it's encoded in an HDR colorspace (typically BT.2020, but there are others), but even then that doesnt guarantee HDR as the decoder whatever encoder they used might not have been HDR complaint so there was a colorspace shift to a common one, then back to an HDR one, but by that time the data is already lost.

The only answer to this question, without exhaustively examining every file, is 'faith'. If whatever service you downloaded said the download is HDR, you have to take it on faith that it's true.

Attachments

• Test.zip
      2 MB
    • Test-New.zip
      2.3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread