UHD 2160p Mediainfo logo (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Mediaportal and other MP Plugins check only first Video in container, in all you files (new dll) i see:
    Code:
    Video-ColorSpace - YUV
    Format_Commercial - HDR10
    Video-DolbyVision - Empty
    Color primaries                          : BT.2020

But in second Video:
    Code:
    Video #2
    ID                                       : 2
    Format                                   : HEVC
    Commercial name                          : HDR10
    Dolby Vision                             : 1.0, dvhe.07.06, EL+RPU
    Color primaries                          : BT.2020
    Therefore, one way out, to determine by colour_primaries - if BT.2020 then HDR, or if Commercial name HDR10 then HDR, If these parameters can be uniquely determined, and need update DLL ...

Plz try this Test-2.dll (steps the some)

Attachments

• Test-2.zip
      2.3 MB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Here they are ;-)
    Thanks,
    Code:
    Mediaportal with StreamKind=Stream_Video-Colour Primaries
    BT.2020

Mediaportal with StreamKind=Stream_Video-Format Commercial
    HDR10

For these fields, i can try to determine the HDR, but I can only make changes in the Media Portal , I can not in the plugins.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I look at MP1-4777 MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    A lot of work has been done there, to improve support for MediaInfo, I think it is worth waiting for these changes to be in the Media Portal, and on the basis of them make support for two additional video properties #is3d and #ishdr :)
    @Sebastiii It is possible to include these changes in 1.22Pre? :):whistle::coffee:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you direct me to the Code in question which detects whether or not the video is HDR via the MediaInfo library? I can then update MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries.

Also from what version of MediaInfo can this information be extracted?

I can also then send that info along on Trakt collection sync now that it supports a HDR flag:
    HDR collection metadata now supported · Issue #53 · trakt/api-help

Cheers

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    video is HDR via the MediaInfo library
    ... determine by colour_primaries - if BT.2020 then HDR, or if Commercial name HDR10 then HDR, i think ...
    Also from what version of MediaInfo can this information be extracted?
    If I'm not mistaken, the version in the Media Portal can determine this. But this information may be in the second track.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The MediaInfo dll I had installed was not able to pick up the Commercial Name (v0.7.95), although it could get the Colour Primaries (BT.2020). I'm not sure what version comes with MediaPortal these days but that is something to consider.

I upgraded to 18.12 and could extract the Commercial Name as HDR10.

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are the logos already implemented into the latest StreamedMP installer?

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi ltfearme,

any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving Pictures, so I think that it should be possibile to have it in StreamedMP, as well as 3D logo too.

Users who are viewing this thread