[Approved] Updated Dutch language file for MP1.3.0 Beta (1 Viewer)

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

Please find attached an updated Dutch language file for the upcoming MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta

Cheers,

Attachments

• strings_nl_MP1.3Beta.zip
    23.6 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Thanks for your work!

I noticed Blu-ray is misspelled in dutch. The official naming is without the capital R just as in the english variant. Although wikipedia now suggest that even the capital B should no longer be used. Bottom of page: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray

Also are you sure that 300211 is correct that size translates to formaat? I never use that feature so just based on the english text.
300186 has a typo: picase.ini

Other then that it looks good. Could you check my comments and correct it if neccesary? I will then get this committed.

Last edited:

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for your feedback and I corrected the mistakes as suggested.

I changed 'Ophaalformaat' now to 'Lijstgrootte' because it relates to the list size (amount) of actors to be fetched and hope you can agree?

Attachments

• strings_nl_MP1.3Beta.zip
    23.6 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings:

<String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler inschakelen</String>
    <String id="1321">Automatische Decoder Instellingen</String>
    <String id="1322">Forceer Bron Splitter</String>
    <String id="1323">Video Codecs voor .TS files</String>
    <String id="300228">Vraag om toestemming bij het stoppen van live TV</String>
    <String id="300229">Minimaliseer naar taakbalk bij verlies van focus</String>
    <String id="300230">Stop met afspelen bij het verwijderen van een audio renderer</String>
    <String id="300231">Verminder het aantal frames per seconde bij verlies van focus</String>

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
      117.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread