dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Version for MP 1.2?

the actually svn is ready for the Mepo 1.2.0.

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Dlarge,

bei mir verhindert die beigefügte SkinTranslations.dll die Bedienung über FB Zahlen. Soll heissen: mit dieser Version kann ich den Ziffernblock nicht mehr bedienen. Wechsel ich die Datei mit der Originalen zur Zeit aktuellen Vers. Datei aus, funktioniert es wieder.
    Weisst Du woran das liegt?
    Habe MP 1.2.0 Alpha
    Win 7 64

Sorry for my bad englisch:
    for me the attached SkinTranslations.dll prevents operation via FB numbers. Mean: with this version I can use the numeric keypad no longer. I change the then current verse the file with the original. File, it works again.
    Do you know the reason?
    Have alpha MP 1.2.0
    Win 7 64

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry muss mich entschuldigen, es war nicht das erwähnte PlugIn bei der SVN, sondern das: Maya BasicHome plugin, welches bei mir die Fernbedienung nicht mehr richtig funktionieren lässt. Der Zahlenblock funktioniert nicht mehr. Wenn ich die Originale Datei benutze kein Problem, die SVN Version gibt mir den Fehler. Ebenfalls muss ich bei der 1.2.0 Alpha die reference.xml auf MP Version 1.1.0.0 verändern. Wenn ich die Version 1.2.0.0 belasse gibt es die Fehlermeldung: Skin Outdatet oder ähnlich.
    Gibt es mit dem Plugin eine Lösung, oder mache ich etwas falsch??

Englisch Versuch :)
    Sorry must excuse me, it was not the mentioned PlugIn in the SVN, but that: Maya plugin basic home causing the remote control does not work properly for me. The numeric keypad does not work. If I use the original file no problem, the SVN version gives me the error. Also, I must in the 1.2.0 alpha the reference.xml on MP version 1.1.0.0 change. If I leave the version 1.2.0.0 it gives the error: skin Outdatet or similar.
    There is a solution with the plugin, or am I doing something wrong?

Und noch eine Frage:
    -Die Translations Dateien und PluginDependencies , wo kopiere ich diese hin, habe da nichts gefunden..vielleicht mag ja jemand einem Unwissenden helfen :)

in Englisch, mehr schlecht als recht

And one more question:
    -The translations files and PluginDependencies, where I copy it, because nothing found..Perhaps like someone an ignorant help:)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

you don`t need the translations files and the PluginDependencies if you installed the Maya 1.0 befor.

The Maya svn is for the Mepo 1.2.0 beta, yes you have right and you must changed the Versionsstring if you use the Mepo 1.2.0 alpha.

For the Mepo 1.2.0 alpha you need the older Maya Plugin from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-bug-reports-issues-82291/index33.html#post684232, for the Mepo 1.2.0 beta you need the Maya Plugin from the svn.

JacobJust

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I collected the Maya SVN (671) and it is working for new MP SVN (27032).

One problem is found.

In recorded TV there is something broken. B3W is showing correct but Maya is showing it wrong.

I guess something has changed in MP code so that XML file needs to be looked at. (cant find the wrong code myself.)

But thanks for the good work...

Regards

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hehe, please give me a Screenshot, i cannot reproduce this issue,thanks.

With this statement, i can not do much,sorry.:D

JacobJust

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi dlarge500

Thanks for responding.

Screenshot attached as .jpg

It is my "recorded tv" screen...