just an info it looks to me the same when i select big recording screen

JacobJust

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Im getting a lot of these lines in MediaPortal.log ...

2010-12-16 11:17:06.065363 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Maya\mytvrecordedtv.xml' is missing control id 7 (window property: btnCompress)
    2010-12-16 11:17:07.128423 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: TvRecorded: Error comparing files - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at TvPlugin.TvRecorded.Compare(GUIListItem item1, GUIListItem item2)
    2010-12-16 11:17:07.134424 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: TvRecorded: Error comparing files - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-12-16 11:17:07.140424 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: TvRecorded: Error comparing files - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

disaster123
    Thanks for letting me know im not the only one with this problem ...

Still no problems with B3W.

Regards

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Version for MP 1.2?

this logline is normaly with the Mepo 1.2.0 svn.

Please test in your tvrecordings file an another View. I think you can go left with and use the hidden Menu.

RedMunich

Portal Member
    April 4, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hi,

i have installed Media Portal 1.2 Alpha, Moving Pictures 1.1.1 beta, MP-TVSeries-2.6.6.1275 and the svn Version from Skin with the Maya BasicHome plugin.dll for the Alpha Version of Media Portal 1.2

So i will use the Plugins start with parameters. I will in Home Menu start example a specific TV Serie from MP-TVSeries but i find no funktion to use this fucture. Support Maya SVN this ?

Sorry for Bad English, I hope you understand me ;)

greetz

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

sorry but the actually Version doesn`t support this Feature in this Moment. We work on this,please wait.:D

Users who are viewing this thread