VOB Files and Fullscreen (1 Viewer)

astone315

November 16, 2005
I have searched for an answer but cannot find one.

I have my vob files playing in MP fine, but when I goto fullscreen the video only takes up a small part of the center of the screen. Anyway to fix this?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

please fill out the support template. Especially the used video codec and renderer would be interesting.

And, is the full screen black with the small window or do you see the MP GUI around the small window?
    What does DVD playback do?
    Tried hitting "s" in fullscreen mode to cycle through the different AR modes?

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example? Also, your hardware acceleration settings might be off with the change of hardware?
    Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example...
    After a recent issue with my HTPC I had to swap out motherboard and CPU. both were replaced like for like and the PC works fine...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom