What about a ICQ-Plugin? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I don´t like the MSN-Manager! I am a ICQ-Fan and would be happy about an plugin for that!
I can´t use the normal ICQ on my TV, because the words are too small...

A

Anonymous

I've asked for it too, but nobody wants to build such a plug-in. I'm not able to do it, because I don't have the programming skills, that are indispensably for this.

Is there anybody out there how can help us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom