What about a ICQ-Plugin? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I don´t like the MSN-Manager! I am a ICQ-Fan and would be happy about an plugin for that!
I can´t use the normal ICQ on my TV, because the words are too small...

A

Anonymous

I've asked for it too, but nobody wants to build such a plug-in. I'm not able to do it, because I don't have the programming skills, that are indispensably for this.

Is there anybody out there how can help us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom