what pluggins do i need to make a DVD Image? (1 Viewer)

wardrobe

Portal Member
April 14, 2006
have recorded a program from TV, what pluggins do i need to make an image i can burn into a DVD on my other computer that has a burner; so that it can be played on a standard DVD player

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Case Downsizing DE
Most (all?) small PC cases accept only ITX motherboards, which have only one PCI-E slot. So you could install only one PCI-E tuner card. A quad-tuner card would give you four tuners, but if you wanted more tuners you would need to use the TBS eight-tuner card, or use external tuners, either USB tuners (available with single or dual...
Most (all?) small PC cases accept only ITX motherboards, which have only one PCI-E slot. So you could install only one PCI-E tuner...
I've been using MP2 now for about 3 years: I really happy with the way it works, although I can think of many great features I'd...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software controls the emitter, and transmits IR signals under the direction of MP. The IR signal is received by the IR receiver within the set-top box, and so can be used to change channel and so on. The set-top...
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought you might like to know. I had a Yamaha RX-A1050 HTR receiver. About three weeks ago, I started having problems where the HDMI audio from Windows, itself (11 Pro), would not work. After multiple times of...
I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom