World Weather Localization (1 Viewer)

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    hi, with the world weather feature, all my weather data are in English. there's a way to set in other languages? I saw the world weather string.xml but doesn't contain the value for cloudy, t-storm...

Nick

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Most of the strings used in the World Weather skin are taken from MediaPortal translations. So they are possibly missing from your language selection.

There might be one or two that are hard-coded which we will add to the streamedmp translations (like moon phase).

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Damien,
    thank you for your reply.
    I use MP in Italian. Since there was the original weather plugin, the weather informations was correctly translated. with World weather are all in English.

Nick

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are you using the official weather files that come with streamedmp? OR did you copy from forum?

Anyway, I have not yet reviewed string usage for that plugin and will improve support later.

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I'm using the original weather files.
    thank you again
    Nick

manval

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Sevilla
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Attachments

• Sin título1.png
      Sin título1.png
      947.2 KB
    • Sin título.png
      Sin título.png
      931 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    From what I see, most of the those translations need to come from the plugin.

amilewski

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2007
    Jelenia Góra
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Button labels and Moon phases can be translated in strings, at least in my installation :)
    But current condition and many other words come from google.com, and if you use google.com in english plugin will receive all words in english also. I managed to change it to my language but translation provided by google is just ugly.

cheers

manval

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Sevilla
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi

Thank you all for the answers

From what I see, most of the those translations need to come from the plugin.

Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion

amilewski said:
    But current condition and many other words come from google.com, and if you use google.com in english plugin will receive all words in english also. I managed to change it to my language but translation provided by google is just ugly.

Yes, the labels I recived in English are the condition and day of week.

Can I change to use google.es?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread