XMas Blue3 outdated in 1.0 final? (1 Viewer)

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is it true that the nice xmas skin is outdated already and doesn't work anymore with 1.0 final.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Not outdated but this tells me you didn't install clean, cause you need to use the 1.0 B3/B3W as base(& not the RC4 skin or earlier) before copying christmas skin over it ;)

Regards
    Roy

sunflower

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Ron, thank you for answering so quickly.
    I did a clean install, but used the BackupSettings plugin for restoring settings of my RC4 clean install.
    Was this wrong?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Yup you used the old files for B3/B3W as base & not the new updated ones which is in MP 1.0 release, so delete all files in the christmas folder & copy the ones from B3/B3W(not sure which one you use) & then copy the christmas files over the base files again(those you downloaded the first time) & the christmas skin it's then updated to latest.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
    So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom