1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any later SVN-Snapshot here.
Hi, Works fine here too, please attach all logs from a failure suspend in MP home(both server & MP logs). Regards Roy
Hi, Works fine here too, please attach all logs from a failure suspend in MP home(both server & MP logs). Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 06-07-2008 02-05h - Revision:19311 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a new comer from Hong Kong for MP :). Just setup the MP a few days ago. Trying to scan HK channels without any problems but the DVB-EGP getting strange characters. I think we are using BIG5 but not GB code. Anyone can tell me where to change the character encode in the source code? Thanks for your help :thx:
Hi All, I am a new comer from Hong Kong for MP :). Just setup the MP a few days ago. Trying to scan HK channels without any...
Hi All, I am a new comer from Hong Kong for MP :). Just setup the MP a few days ago. Trying to scan HK channels without any...
Replies
Views
Thanks - thats almost there - the challenge is that I don't want to start up on the second screen. I only use the second screen for watching filems and slide shows. How I can maximum on the second screen when it is not the start up screen. Any thoughts?
Thanks - thats almost there - the challenge is that I don't want to start up on the second screen. I only use the second...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Professional CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right that's exactly what's happening, I somehow missed some of your steps to reproduce when I tried earlier today, you should probably try to collect log files for this and hopefully they will tell something.
Yes, you're right that's exactly what's happening, I somehow missed some of your steps to reproduce when I tried earlier today, you...
1. Go to My Music and start playing a song 2. Song is playing in the background 3. Navigate to TVHome view 3. Select Active...
Replies
Views
Well, for TVE3 to not recognise that the recording drive is not available and to add a recording to the database so that it looks to the user as if it has recorded has to be classed as a bug. Presumably it will be easy to model this situation by setting up the recording path to a USB drive, and then switching the drive off to watch...
Well, for TVE3 to not recognise that the recording drive is not available and to add a recording to the database so that it looks...
Hi, I have a hard disk which I use only for recordings. A couple of days ago, I noticed that my recordings would not play back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only shows Channel 7 Digital, the first recording I setup. This, despite the fact that I have dual tuner card, with both tuners active, screen print 02. Accessed Scheduled recordings screen which shows both...
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only...
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only...
Replies
Views
No, I have not heard anything in a while. Maybe they work harder if you too register a suppor case. Anyway, I will write to them for an update. /Jan
No, I have not heard anything in a while. Maybe they work harder if you too register a suppor case. Anyway, I will write to them...
Hi there! I have just upgraded my Arcsoft Total Media Theatre with the latest patch 2.1.6.113. If i use the H.264 codec...
Replies
Views
I hope this will be solved until next friday - somebody said RC2 will be released - i think it must resolved before RC2 goes online.
I hope this will be solved until next friday - somebody said RC2 will be released - i think it must resolved before RC2 goes online.
I see monumental cpu usage by TVSERVICE when MP GUI (local) is in MYTV. (with or without video playback.) Normal usage has...
Replies
Views
Guys, Thanks for your comments. Attached are my log files. Please note that i made a lot of configuration retrys. misterd, I tried various of configuration options. 1. Editing 189250000/18925/189.25 in the Edit Channel window from within MP TV Server configuration. 2. Updating the frequency field directly in the...
Guys, Thanks for your comments. Attached are my log files. Please note that i made a lot of configuration retrys...
PVR150. Hi all, I am configuring a manual channel on TV server configuration and mapping it to my PVR150 card. The channel is...
Replies
Views
THX for your fast reply. I updated to latest svn both server and client and used the tvplugin.dll from gibman. The problem still persists in a different way! :( In mytv the first time i have 50fps If i turn on tv and turn it off agian => 4fps it seems that this fix only work until tv is turned on and off.
THX for your fast reply. I updated to latest svn both server and client and used the tvplugin.dll from gibman. The problem...
MP-Server: TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Solved! This issue has been solved in the following post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/please-test-those-who-having-trouble-dvb-scannig-41252/#post277441 Check it out for an updated tswriter.ax! :) Best Regards
Solved! This issue has been solved in the following post...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 + SVN18951 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 + SVN18951 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Do you have your card set up as a hybrid? If so, remove it from the hybrid and try again. Hybrids don't like multiple stream recording i've found.
Do you have your card set up as a hybrid? If so, remove it from the hybrid and try again. Hybrids don't like multiple stream...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 svn-05-09-2008--19-58-Rev19069 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 svn-05-09-2008--19-58-Rev19069...
Replies
Views
You may try disabling all the other devices on that interrupt. The IRQ usage highly depends on BIOS and mainboard, and since ACPI I do not know any way to manually change the assingments. I have found an interesting article: Interrupts-und-IRQs-FAQ and c't 18/2000, S. 188: Hotline It works stable here with my script, although I am...
You may try disabling all the other devices on that interrupt. The IRQ usage highly depends on BIOS and mainboard, and since ACPI I...
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC1_Refesh + svn19127 MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC1_Refesh + svn19127 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows...
Replies
Views
Lets keep this to one thread -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/ati-catalysy-8-6-problem-41323/ :) Locked.
Lets keep this to one thread -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/ati-catalysy-8-6-problem-41323/ :) Locked.
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 1.7 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi. I haven't seen this bug (1388) turn up in the roadmap. What release of MP is it expected to be in? Regards, Peter
Hi. I haven't seen this bug (1388) turn up in the roadmap. What release of MP is it expected to be in? Regards, Peter
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 (Refresh) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
Okay then, I don't understand why it didn't work yesterday then, well nevermind it works perfect now in every possible scenario I've tried! It even solved an other problem I've had. One small thing though that probably doesn't belong here but still...the yes/no dialog is somewhat unnecessary when not in fullscreen because it's only...
Okay then, I don't understand why it didn't work yesterday then, well nevermind it works perfect now in every possible scenario...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
Hi, Probably solved by the "little" fix gemx added, it solved some probs i had too. Nice that you give feedback, many thx :) Regards Roy
Hi, Probably solved by the "little" fix gemx added, it solved some probs i had too. Nice that you give feedback, many thx :)...
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-05-16-2008--23-38-Rev19127 on mySQL MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom 9600 HDD: Seagate 750 Memory: Corsair 4Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DQ6 Video Card: XFX Nvidia 8800GTS 512Mb Video Card Driver: 169.32 Sound Card: Creative SB X-Fi Platinum Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I am quoting an unanswered question. Original thread is: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/pre-1-0-rc1-273/delete-recordings-removes-not-only-selected-37325/#post249328 Is this the way MP was designed or it is a bug?
I am quoting an unanswered question. Original thread is...
I am quoting an unanswered question. Original thread is...
Replies
Views
found it "PlaneScene:" was the word I needed to look for. - thnx.
found it "PlaneScene:" was the word I needed to look for. - thnx.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB PC4200 Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Video Card: Intel GMA 915 Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 w/SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
Hi I know this is a really minor issue, but it is actually a problem, because right now i cannot import my TvGuide.xml, it says: tvguide.xml:Invalid XML File: An element with the same n It would be nice if i could see the whole error :-) Minor enhancement could be to add a tooltip with the full text also br Michael...
Hi I know this is a really minor issue, but it is actually a problem, because right now i cannot import my TvGuide.xml, it...
Hi I know this is a really minor issue, but it is actually a problem, because right now i cannot import my TvGuide.xml, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Done Regards Roy
Hi, Done Regards Roy
Hi, Can You please add the swedish string for "Active recordings" in the TV-section == "Pågående inspelningar". br melstig
Replies
Views
Hi, This issue it's fixed in current SVN. Regards Roy
Hi, This issue it's fixed in current SVN. Regards Roy
TVSERVER RC1 SVN dvb-t VISTA32 1. Start MP. 2. Goto RADIO . 3. Start Radio. (Radio starts, video handling is now blocked ie no...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 1.7 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD64 X2 BE2400 HDD: 250GB Samsung Memory: 2GB Motherboard: MSI K9AGM2-FIH Video Card: AMD X1250 (AMD690G) Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 1.7 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup thats possible use the wiki (developers guide) in each project on howto download etc if not already familiar with it, all help are welcomed ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Yup thats possible use the wiki (developers guide) in each project on howto download etc if not already familiar with it, all...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
Great :-)
Great :-)
Hi Gibman the fix on build 19191 breaks stop on playing drv-ms files, so drv-ms files are not able to stop "recorded TV would...
Replies
Views
I seem to remember reading somewhere (on The GBPVR forum I think) - that the PowerDVD audio codec needs to be given a serial number to check that it is being used by the actual PowerDVD app (i.e. there is some protection mechanism built in). I've never had much success in using it outside the actaul PDVD app. Kev
I seem to remember reading somewhere (on The GBPVR forum I think) - that the PowerDVD audio codec needs to be given a serial number...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nice & good timing(just got a new psu so able to fire up htpc again & test), nice work ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Nice & good timing(just got a new psu so able to fire up htpc again & test), nice work ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP Sp2 NOR Hi. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hm, I think I did - but it did not change much. Should probably check again. I'm pretty sure I checked for the latest version - but hey - add one beer to the mistake-count ;-)
Hm, I think I did - but it did not change much. Should probably check again. I'm pretty sure I checked for the latest version -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: nightly build from Friday 23rd MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom