1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any later SVN-Snapshot here.
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Samsung 500Gb SATA2, Seagate 320Gb SATA2 Memory: 2GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit AN-M2HD Video Card: nVidia 7050PV Video Card Driver: nVidia Forceware 175.16 Sound...
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
My fix for nothing showing in Recordings(but files there) Hi Folks, I had the same problem (and ear bashing for this too...!) and looking at the MySQl database 'Recording' (NOT Recordings) table found that I had a spurious entry from a previous recording. The entry pointed to the C: drive - but I have moved my recordings to D...
My fix for nothing showing in Recordings(but files there) Hi Folks, I had the same problem (and ear bashing for this too...!) and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: MonoChrome Windows Version: Server: Vista Business /...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: Ok, the problem re-occurred and this time I had debug level logs. Attached here.
UPDATE: Ok, the problem re-occurred and this time I had debug level logs. Attached here.
TV-Server Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Oh my, that one's rather embarrassing ;)
Oh my, that one's rather embarrassing ;)
just a typo, in TV server configuration general settings there is a checkbox labeled "always try to update existing entries (this...
Replies
Views
Hmm, unfortunately I only have 1 FTA channel to tune to. As a result, I would not be able to test this channel change scenario without MDAPI. Are you suggesting that the TvServer lock-up may be due to MDAPI? Shouldn't TvServer be robust to MDAPI and not lock-up/freeze even if the MDAPI plug-in screws up?
Hmm, unfortunately I only have 1 FTA channel to tune to. As a result, I would not be able to test this channel change scenario...
TV-Server Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
The recursive error that accompanies this 'bug' (unless you dissable the removed tuner in TVSETUP) as the TVSERVICE keeps trying to 'find' the missing tuner/s. 2008-05-21 19:14:01.264191 [4]: TVController:ValidateTvControllerParams - incorrect parameters used! cardId 1 _cards.ContainsKey(cardId) == False CardPresent False...
The recursive error that accompanies this 'bug' (unless you dissable the removed tuner in TVSETUP) as the TVSERVICE keeps trying to...
I have two dual tuner (DVB-T) USB sticks. If I stop TVservice.exe, take one off and restart tv service again I still see detached...
Replies
Views
there can be many reasons, i.e. TV-Servers does not respond. i have not done any special settings or such in the coreavc codec, and all runs very well. i have however noticed that some audio codecs, other then MPA, can cause some very odd behavior i.e. using skipsteps takes more then 15 seconds for the video to recover :S since you...
there can be many reasons, i.e. TV-Servers does not respond. i have not done any special settings or such in the coreavc codec, and...
TV-Server Version: TV3 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Sp2 CPU Type: e6600 HDD: 300gb Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hmmm, is this only with recorded TV(i only see you playback in the log, not live TV)? Recorded TV uses a mix & internal we are talking about how it should be.... Regards Roy
Hi, Hmmm, is this only with recorded TV(i only see you playback in the log, not live TV)? Recorded TV uses a mix & internal we...
TV-Server Version: RC1 refresh + mediaportal-svn-04-25-2008--22-38-Rev18951 MediaPortal Version: as above MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
The detection of channel names is working for other users. The main problem is that the teletext stream is very error-prone. You need a very good signal to have no errors in this stream. For the normal teletext page therefor exists an error detection and protection algorithm. Unfortunately there is no such algorithm for the data...
The detection of channel names is working for other users. The main problem is that the teletext stream is very error-prone. You...
See my system for all detailed information. When I scan with my analog WinTV-PVR-500 dual tuner almost all the channel names are...
Replies
Views
thanks, I am on RC1 but I might wait till RC2 rather than going for an SVN, its a bit of a pain but there could be worse and I don't think any of the changes will help make my analogue TV work. I may attach some log files later though.
thanks, I am on RC1 but I might wait till RC2 rather than going for an SVN, its a bit of a pain but there could be worse and I...
the TV service can not be stoped (or restarted), taskmanager/end process used to work a bit better but lately even that seems...
Replies
Views
here you go
here you go
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 RTM CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: latest from 05-16 MediaPortal Version: latest from 05-16 Windows Version: Win XP 1. TV Card: KNC 1 DVB-C 1. TV Card Type: KNC 1 DVB-C 1. TV Card Driver: latest BDA driver When i do a channel scan it does not find the new S24 Transponder in Germany. Even if i scan the frequence 330 000 256Q 6900 it does not...
TV-Server Version: latest from 05-16 MediaPortal Version: latest from 05-16 Windows Version: Win XP 1. TV Card: KNC 1 DVB-C 1...
TV-Server Version: latest from 05-16 MediaPortal Version: latest from 05-16 Windows Version: Win XP 1. TV Card: KNC 1 DVB-C 1...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks a lot it seems teletekst decoder was missing so i dit a reinstall and its working fine now
Hi Thanks a lot it seems teletekst decoder was missing so i dit a reinstall and its working fine now
TV-Server Version: rc1 +svn 19010 MediaPortal Version: rc1 + svn 19010 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, I do still have the same problem with DVB-C Scan as described into that thread : In short, even if you ask to scan several transponders, it scan always the same transponder. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc1-svn-builds-270/problem-dvb-c-scan-only-1-transponder-scanned-39148/#post263509
Hello, I do still have the same problem with DVB-C Scan as described into that thread : In short, even if you ask to scan...
Hello, I do still have the same problem with DVB-C Scan as described into that thread : In short, even if you ask to scan...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit incl RC1 servicepack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: PCI XFI Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit incl RC1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have to look @ this when i have some time(if none else is), this could be the grab site which has problems. Usually you get import failed in tv-server when importer does something wrong. Grabber sites are based on user patches, but as already said i'll have a look if none else can ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Have to look @ this when i have some time(if none else is), this could be the grab site which has problems. Usually you get...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh + SVN Rev19069 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh +...
Replies
Views
Hi, There have been lots of information about that, but seems like many "new" users have missed it along the road ;) I'll add a note so we can add more on howto install in SVN thread(next or next after that) Regards Roy
Hi, There have been lots of information about that, but seems like many "new" users have missed it along the road ;) I'll add a...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 stable and SVN 18951 MediaPortal Version: same MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the help but in my multi seat setup this does not work. I enabled extensive logging on server side and printed the tv.log every 10 sec in a file. The result was that there is no event if I start mp on the client. Only if I start watching tv, an event occurs. (see logfile below; I started MP on client at approx...
Hi, thanks for the help but in my multi seat setup this does not work. I enabled extensive logging on server side and printed...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrom Windows Version: XP Hi, At first...
Replies
Views
This will be completely fixed in next SVN. You need to make sure your tv and radio channels are empty for a "full" import. If at least one channel is found a message will be displayed to ask you if you want to switch into the "merge" mode. This allows to re-import (e.g. to add groups or schedules) without creating duplicate entries.
This will be completely fixed in next SVN. You need to make sure your tv and radio channels are empty for a "full" import. If...
TV-Server Version: 19051 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 with 19051 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Guess this it's the same as this Mantis report, unfortunately not solved yet... Regards Roy
Hi, Guess this it's the same as this Mantis report, unfortunately not solved yet... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: spinsafe revolve Windows Version...
Replies
Views
WinTV GO: TVServer configuration finds no channels Hi, I ran into a similar problem using a WinTV GO2, and hope you have some advice for me. MediaPortal 0.2.2 worked (so, so), but RC1 TV Server won't find any TV channels. The drivers I found on the Hauppauge website were older than those I got on the CD...
WinTV GO: TVServer configuration finds no channels Hi, I ran into a similar problem using a WinTV GO2, and hope you have some...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 1. TV Card: PVR150...
Replies
Views
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
Am I the only one that can't get the xmltv plugin to work on the new TVserver RC1. I follw the manual, but it won't import any...
Replies
Views
All appears fixed for me as well, missed testing bit as away. Resolved problems with server instability, thanks. :thx:
All appears fixed for me as well, missed testing bit as away. Resolved problems with server instability, thanks. :thx:
This bug has been detailed in depth in this thread, how to reproduce and in what situations the TVSERVICE becomes unresponsive...
Replies
Views
If there's anything else that I can provide to help debugging, let me know. It only takes me seconds to reproduce the problem. Would love to get past this point so that I can actually see mediaportal in action.
If there's anything else that I can provide to help debugging, let me know. It only takes me seconds to reproduce the problem...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro +sp2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
Replies
Views
I am recording nothing, so it can only be the EPG grabber... not really as it hould be Thanks for the tip, I didnt know you could limit the memory usage of the sql database. Lots
I am recording nothing, so it can only be the EPG grabber... not really as it hould be Thanks for the tip, I didnt know you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (RC1) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Core reloaded Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC1 with the latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit incl RC1 servicepack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: RC1 with the latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: RC1 with the latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I think our problems are the same I'm using MPV now but it's not as good and doesn't switch Aspect Ratios automatically.
I think our problems are the same I'm using MPV now but it's not as good and doesn't switch Aspect Ratios automatically.
TV-Server Version: MP1 RC1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks - I have created a new thread there
Thanks - I have created a new thread there
If you change channel to one that is not currently transmitting, a dialog box opens asking if you wish to "Tune Previous Ch?". If...
Replies
Views
Hi, Few things on the dvbt.xml file, but this is not really a big issue anyway... <country name="France - Anger" offset="166"> city is Angers, not Anger One more thing, I don't know if it is due to my TV card or not (Terratec Cynergy T²) but if I keep the default settings, I don't find any channels using "France -...
Hi, Few things on the dvbt.xml file, but this is not really a big issue anyway... <country name="France - Anger"...
Hi, Few things on the dvbt.xml file, but this is not really a big issue anyway... <country name="France - Anger"...
Replies
Views
oh sry.. Ill update today!
oh sry.. Ill update today!
Hi guys, during the last days I installed about 3 different drivers for my Skystar 2. I tried 2 BDA drivers and then an wdm. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom