1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any later SVN-Snapshot here.
Hi, Now updated & thanks for letting us know. Regards Roy
Hi, Now updated & thanks for letting us know. Regards Roy
The dvbt.xml has wrong settings for Molnbo-Tallstugan. Here are the updated. <country name="Sweden - Stockholm Nacka -...
Replies
Views
Can this not be changed to use the EPG LCN? Or at least allow the user to select which number to use? It'll be so much easier for the user if it used the EPG LCN number like other apps do (Media Center, Hauppauge WinTV etc.)
Can this not be changed to use the EPG LCN? Or at least allow the user to select which number to use? It'll be so much easier for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo (default) Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong default paths DE
0001251: tv-server writes recordings into its installation dir - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0001251: tv-server writes recordings into its installation dir - MediaPortal Bugtracker
SetupTV sets the default recording and timeshift paths to the the ProgramFiles area of MediaPortal but it should set it to the...
Replies
Views
moved to tv-server forums, since you use the TV-Server :P the "selected/displayed" channel group only changes when you select/tune a channel from the other group inside TV-Guide, simply change the Groups by using the right mouse button, or the corresponding button on your remote to open the pop-up menu. then select "group" in there...
moved to tv-server forums, since you use the TV-Server :P the "selected/displayed" channel group only changes when you select/tune...
It seems that the channel group assignment in MyTV is wrong. If I choose a Channel Group in "Channels" then a wrong channel group...
Replies
Views
Delete anything like that, just a overlapping channel from another transmitter with the same frequency.
Delete anything like that, just a overlapping channel from another transmitter with the same frequency.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo (default) Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
Perfect, and thanks melstig
Perfect, and thanks melstig
Hi, For Sweden - "Vannas Granlundsberget", please change to these rows in the dvbt.xml file. It has been incorrect for quite some...
Replies
Views
Channels scan crash on Caiway cable network in the Netherlands. I fixed the problem by removing: 786000,64QAM,6900000 from the scan list. I also created a new scan list for the Caiway cable provider in the Netherland. CAIW See attached file: The Netherlands-caiway.dvbc Kind regards, Albert
Channels scan crash on Caiway cable network in the Netherlands. I fixed the problem by removing: 786000,64QAM,6900000 from the...
Channels scan crash on Caiway cable network in the Netherlands. I fixed the problem by removing: 786000,64QAM,6900000 from the...
Replies
Views
Correct..
Correct..
Hi, Same problem as the pre-RC1 server, you cannot install a slave server without it crashing the master tvservice. I...
Replies
Views
I selected ffdshow in MP, but in ffdshow audio codecs tab I had disabled the mp2 codec.
I selected ffdshow in MP, but in ffdshow audio codecs tab I had disabled the mp2 codec.
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.5 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
if the name matches (ProSieben), then it has to update the old channel with the new tuning info.
if the name matches (ProSieben), then it has to update the old channel with the new tuning info.
TV-Server Version: v1 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: v1 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 2003 CPU Type: x2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not a bug but a feature. It is added in Mantis so it won't be forgotten & should be added before RC2 release... Regards Roy
Hi, Not a bug but a feature. It is added in Mantis so it won't be forgotten & should be added before RC2 release... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback chefkoch!
Thanks for the feedback chefkoch!
TV-Server Version: TVE3 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo (modded myself to be black) Windows...
Replies
Views
hmm.... i do not encounter this issue. could you please tell me step by step what you did? have you imported an old backup? or did you start "clean" and did a scan? :thx:
hmm.... i do not encounter this issue. could you please tell me step by step what you did? have you imported an old backup? or did...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm using TV RC1 build 18808 When grabbing from EPG, I have see that all the title has 3 caracters at the end that repesent the language like: VH1 FlipsideENG La jungla 4.0ESL So I decide to check and find the plase for fixed it, But not in a good way I think.. If anyDev can check this on EpgDBUpdater.cs Line 337...
Hi! I'm using TV RC1 build 18808 When grabbing from EPG, I have see that all the title has 3 caracters at the end that...
Hi! I'm using TV RC1 build 18808 When grabbing from EPG, I have see that all the title has 3 caracters at the end that...
Replies
Views
The password for the one-click installation is provided by the text below this option in DeployTool screen ;) Simone
The password for the one-click installation is provided by the text below this option in DeployTool screen ;) Simone
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista Sp1 CPU Type: Intel C2D...
Replies
Views
When timeshifting and there are active recording schedules the timeshift buffer is duplicated when timeshifting has occured on a MUX/frequency of a schedule and you change channel to a different MUX/frequency. A new timeshift buffer is created and the old one continues recording the previous channel The old/dupplicate timeshift...
When timeshifting and there are active recording schedules the timeshift buffer is duplicated when timeshifting has occured on a...
When timeshifting and there are active recording schedules the timeshift buffer is duplicated when timeshifting has occured on a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well that can happen to anyone & thanks for reportig back ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Well that can happen to anyone & thanks for reportig back ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Fixed in revision 18830 by gemx Regards Roy
Hi, Fixed in revision 18830 by gemx Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: xface 1.5 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E6750...
Replies
Views
Thanks .missed that one.
Thanks .missed that one.
Very odd one this. Left the TVserver running over night . This morning and the TVSERVER produces the TV.log and TV.bak of a...
Replies
Views
i have "Bayerisches FS Nord" and "Bayerisches FS Süd" on Astra19.2°E one is only a "this channel will start soon" still image. the other one works. I am using MPV/MPA, WindowsXP, singleseat installation, Hauppauge Nova-HD-S2
i have "Bayerisches FS Nord" and "Bayerisches FS Süd" on Astra19.2°E one is only a "this channel will start soon" still image. the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, It could be but that will be a feature & not handled by me ;) Regards Roy
Hi, It could be but that will be a feature & not handled by me ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 refresh MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2...
Replies
Views
That's my experience also. With the windows firewall (configured and setup by RC1 installer) the gui seems slow, for example when switching channel groups. When I turn the firewall off thinsg are back to normal.
That's my experience also. With the windows firewall (configured and setup by RC1 installer) the gui seems slow, for example when...
TV-Server Version: MP1 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug now added to Mantis Edit: ""Bug now fixed in revision 18816. "" Thanks to SciDoctor for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Bug now added to Mantis Edit: ""Bug now fixed in revision 18816. "" Thanks to SciDoctor for testing & reporting...
Seems to be a problem with log collection in VISTA 32. No TVSERVER logs are being collected.
Replies
Views
Works now, maybe I had some problem contacting the server (firewall maybe?) when it happened before, thats what I get too, TV on first and then fullscreen. the icon does imply it would restore (un-maxamize/fullscreen) the application though.
Works now, maybe I had some problem contacting the server (firewall maybe?) when it happened before, thats what I get too, TV on...
I installed MP as a client version (haven't tried with the version on the server), start MP -> go to my TV -> press the restore...
Replies
Views
Hi mrkaras, Yes I noticed this changed behavioe but that was not the problem. Instead I had updated an old shortcut to point to the new TVServer. When I used this shortcut the plugins were gone, as well as it couldn't see the TuningParameters directory. When I created a proper shortcut it worked again. /Peter
Hi mrkaras, Yes I noticed this changed behavioe but that was not the problem. Instead I had updated an old shortcut to point to...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
thats weird, bc nothing changed which would effect the scan. hopefully someone can confirm the issue. :)
thats weird, bc nothing changed which would effect the scan. hopefully someone can confirm the issue. :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Refesh MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Refesh MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Correct. We can only check the master table for information regarding any existing DB. If that tells us "there's nothing here" we have to assume MSSQL does tell the truth as your primary filestorage/partitioned tables/etc could be placed everywhere.
Correct. We can only check the master table for information regarding any existing DB. If that tells us "there's nothing here" we...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 Refresh Hi, after configuring the db connection for Tv-Server when i tried to open SetupTv.exe an...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: Intel E6600 HDD: Samsung 300Gb + 500Gb + 500Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Kingston Motherboard: Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD Motherboard Chipset: ATI Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT Silent...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe Sorry for the inconveniance!
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named...
EDIT: first RC1 build was broken - please download a fresh build. ETA: 16:45 UTC New file is located here: SourceForge.net...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom