1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (10 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on program x. Not sure how much programming it is(Bavarian could ;) ) but could lead to many, many new bugs & since we are in a feuture freeze i don't think this will be in now. Regards Roy
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not your issue (disabled by default).
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the video is finished, leave the system alone so the windows screensaver kicks in 4. Use the mouse to cancel the screensaver 5. MP crashes I am running MP on a secondary monitor (plasma TV) using a DVI to...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and logs later.
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6400 (2.12Ghz) HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATA Memory: 1024MB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 7600GT Video Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up. Just very odd. I exited and stopped TV Service with Task Manager again, then started TV Server Config again, started TV Service at the requester, Exited Config and started MediaPortal.... I was able...
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up...
Hi again, :) Had a lock up in MyTV again. But instead of from the Guide, it was using the remote "LiveTV' button while in MyTV, I...
Replies
Views
Changes are added in the next release :)
Changes are added in the next release :)
When using the Launch MP button, the Watchdog automatically performs the "collect logs and other stuff" step for you, but the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to fix it ASAP. Could you obtain logs from this problem and post them? This will help the team determine whether this is a general problem, or something specific to your software setup. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow EPG navigation DE
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of the GUI TV preview that I was experiencing. I still beleive that the slowness in navigating the EPG is due to a problem with the code used to highlight shows that are due to be recorded. See this...
Hi Jernis Thanks for the skin. Although it doesn't help help with the slow EPG navigation it does fix the severe stuttering of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean is to delete is true mediaportal interface which is sometimes not so handy.. In older releases (RC2 i know for sure).. I was able to delete the .ts and then with the client find the entrys that would...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo 3GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR4000 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T/S/S-2/Analog 1. TV Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5KDL-VM Video Card: ATI 3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8 1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix 1. TV Card Type: Dual DVB-S / Dual DVB-B 1. TV Card Driver: Latest I have had...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
Replies
Views
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be asked for details from a log file and this is free SW. So if you do not like that, get yourself a PC servicing guy and pay them €uros.
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know. Thanks for your help, guys
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6 GHZ HDD: 360 GB Memory: 1.3 GB Using the Blue3 skin makes the menus slow, but specially the Music menu. Under RC3 I chose the normal Blue skin and the speed became normal. In this release there is no...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
Replies
Views
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g. 8.0) only x-1 (e.g. 7) stars are displayed. So it is impossible to have 10 stars, because if you change the rating to 10.0 only these 9 stars are displayed. And a user-changeable rating within the GUI would...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514 MediaPortal Skin: TrueView (Purevision Mod) Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: WD eIDE 120GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB/ WDC...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
Replies
Views
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here also. :thx::thx::thx:
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on the same channel, so best to reproduce it this way) with 5 minutes padding, there will be a 10 minute overlap where both are recording. During this 10 minutes, if you select "active recordings", it shows...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel P4 HT 3.0ghz HDD: Various 700gb Memory: 4gb Kingston dual channel DDR Motherboard: Intel D865GBF Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy 4 Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
I'm getting every few hours a Hang on TVServer RC4 (when tvServer is idle) Moving back to build 20848(TVServer) fix the...
Replies
Views
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each channel only once. But when you have a small group (e.g. channels for children or HDTV), than there are less than 10 channels in this group. When you see a channel several times on the screen, to me it...
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each...
TV-Server Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista Business SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted this before as on the previous install the TV card ended up first in the list, so it was those settings I changed and its only the TV recording I use. I do find this style UI a little un-obvious. You have...
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted...
I've recently moved from RC3 to RC4. Done a full fresh install - windows and all. TV-Server seems to be ignoring my Recording...
Replies
Views
Hi, this was fixed after RC4 was released, if you're able to compile yourself then please try the latest version and report back. //johnzered
Hi, this was fixed after RC4 was released, if you're able to compile yourself then please try the latest version and report...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 wide Windows Version: Windows Vista (32bit) CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Win Fast 760GXK8MC Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6200 A-LE 256MB Ram Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.6921 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 win nova-t stick DE
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Hi, thanks for the work. It's fine. Sorry for my english, i'm spanish I have a win nova-t stick and i have a...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Update: 2008-11-25 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ HDD: WDC WD1200JB Memory: 4 x Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 1024MB CL3 Motherboard: MSI K8N NEO2-FX Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom