Archive (8 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
implemented in SVN 26369
implemented in SVN 26369
Hello, excuse me for my english. I'm French... I've seen into the latest version of Mediaportal (1.1.0 RC1), You've added...
Replies
Views
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Probably shot down because of the unsupport-ness. But a diff file for Windows 8 remaining unsupported but installable. Win8server...
Replies
Views
Hi, after search on line code. i think have found the solution ( it's a simply copy-cut function). For RESTART IRSS AFTER RESUME POWER i have tested V1a, for me work ! i post v1b because maybe is better ! Edit : New Topic created
Hi, after search on line code. i think have found the solution ( it's a simply copy-cut function). For RESTART IRSS AFTER RESUME...
Hi! In MiniDisplayPlugin _ForceManagerRestart should also restart IRSS after initiasing. I have f.e. a chieftec case where this...
Replies
Views
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
I'm replacing SharpZipLib for that module. Patch due later today.
Replies
Views
AW: changed tvepggrapper function from grouped to grouped & visible ah OK thanks just cleaned the table ;-) works now. Sorry.
AW: changed tvepggrapper function from grouped to grouped & visible ah OK thanks just cleaned the table ;-) works now. Sorry.
Hi! Title should explain everything. To check only grouped and not visible doesn't seem to make sense for me. Stefan
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! Here's a little patch related to PowerScheduler. The PowerScheduler client keeps the server alive. Only needed in multiseat...
Replies
Views
marked as approved as this is already in
marked as approved as this is already in
When I configure MediaPortal and choose between different codecs, I got tired that the tab-order in MP Config was wrong. So I fixed...
Replies
Views
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Hi, I would like to try and remove the mpg recording support if the task is still available. I have one question, should the...
Replies
Views
OMG I didn't expect it could be approved :)
OMG I didn't expect it could be approved :)
Hi all. For now plugin will load at MP startup only if it's listed in Mediaportal.xml but to add it you need to open Configuration...
Replies
Views
Combined patch added in r27309 :thx:
Combined patch added in r27309 :thx:
Hey guys, it's me again with a quick'n'dirty patch :P based on 27294 EDIT #5: patch #5 attached (thx SilentException)...
Replies
Views
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring" the samples that arrive before I-Frame.
I would be possible, but pretty complex indeed since TsReader is currently seeking only based on the timestamps and then "ignoring"...
When i skip to the end on a live recording sometimes playback stops. Mostly this happens on HD recordings. For tv there is a 3...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
I wouldn't want to put any patch into SVN that is known to cause regression :P
Hi! My problem occurs only with an enabled dvb epg grabber and two tv cards. One of them is an analog card which I only use during...
Replies
Views
Oh, this is actually two issues isn't it? (ie. it doesn't use the correct LOF settings AND it doesn't use the correct DiSEqC settings) Is it possible to backport this to the 1.1.3 release? I don't quite want to update to the latest SVN. I'd like to stick with 1.1.3 but have this patch...
Oh, this is actually two issues isn't it? (ie. it doesn't use the correct LOF settings AND it doesn't use the correct DiSEqC...
When using Advanced tuning options when scanning a sattellite, you can search for transponder list. You enter the...
Replies
Views
I think now that this functionality exists, plugin developers probably dont need to use dummy controls any more...we could just set a skin property and skinners can just use the string.equals function to evaluate conditions.
I think now that this functionality exists, plugin developers probably dont need to use dummy controls any more...we could just set...
I would like to be able to use string comparison logic for the visible property of skin elements. For example, if a skin designer...
Replies
Views
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
Hello, This is my first patch here in MP. I hope I am posting in the right forum, if n ot please point me in the right...
Replies
Views
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Hey guys, I did a quick'n'dirty patch for the NetworkMonitor... attached the patch and here some line of the tv.log...
Replies
Views
No more needed. Simone
No more needed. Simone
Hi! My old patch...
Replies
Views
Commited to svn24882. :thx: ! Simone
Commited to svn24882. :thx: ! Simone
There is a bug in MiniDisplayLibrary that causes swapped lines on the DM140GINK VFD display. In the device driver (DM140GINK.cs)...
Replies
Views
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Hi, After the patch for External Audio Stream, FFDShow Audio didn't load for WMAudio MultiChannel clip when Mediaportal Audio...
Replies
Views
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
Simple tortoise patch convert for com error with no SVN integration yet discussed here ...
Replies
Views
This is merged and will be included in 1.3.0Alpha. Thanks for the contribution and apologies for the late progress update.
This is merged and will be included in 1.3.0Alpha. Thanks for the contribution and apologies for the late progress update.
Reference: StackLayout shift buttons - MediaPortal Wiki Related Mantis Bug (Original): 0003241: Auto placing of controls in grouped...
Replies
Views
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers installed. do i have to install the whloe svn or can i just apply the patches? thanks for your work
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers...
This is the first dev I made for learning a bit C# and also MP code. It helped me a bit when, a long time ago, MP had problem with...
Replies
Views
Approved with changes at revision: 23720 Regards Mr Hipp
Approved with changes at revision: 23720 Regards Mr Hipp
This patch adds the #selectedindex property which returns the index of the currently selected item for skin creators to use if they...
Replies
Views
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
I 've been working on this issue ("Group button (text) misplaced in TV Guide when UI Calibration is used") and I have found the...
Replies
Views
Hi Andy, I know it´s working in your ajp_stage, but if it´s not working in official SVN it´s useless atm :(. I know we are in feature freeze.... but when it was approved it should be working as expected.
Hi Andy, I know it´s working in your ajp_stage, but if it´s not working in official SVN it´s useless atm :(. I know we are in...
This patch provides for an implementation of the GUICheckButton control (type=checkbutton). This control had a partial...
Replies
Views
same patch just commited on svn #26864 as part of https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/minidisplayplugin-_forcemanagerrestart-should-also-restart-irss-79516/. Simone
same patch just commited on svn #26864 as part of...
Hi! For some IMON devices you need to restart the IMON app which is already included in the minidisplay driver. But if you use...
Replies
Views
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as designed and there are other (much better) ways to solve the use case.
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as...
Hello! I've only a DVD drive in my TV Server. I also would like to see unencrypted DVDs on my clients. As MP checks wether a...
Replies
Views
Ok i will do it after testing implemented version on this weekend
Ok i will do it after testing implemented version on this weekend
I added Support of DVB-S2 parameters for ProfRed card Now S2 transponders work correctly with this card. And i plan to add Diseqc...
Replies
Views
Hi. Here it is. I also cleaned and commented a bit. Regards,
Hi. Here it is. I also cleaned and commented a bit. Regards,
Background: Discussed here...
Replies
Views
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email archive) so it is not available yet in the public SVN. Probably something else has been changed that causes your issue. Disabling screen saver in MP configuration won't make any difference so don't bother...
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email...
This patch will allow screen saver (blank screen) to also activate while video or TV is paused (to avoid burn-in). This feature was...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom