Black Glass (10 Viewers)

Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Hi everybody! Could you please write here which plugins would you like to be supported in the next releases? SUPPORTED PLUGINS...
Replies
Views
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos" and "Karaoke" !!! Enjoy it !!!
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos"...
Hi, I'm using 2.1.1 version and was missing some images. So I put some together: Infoservice (== my news) OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
The testing version is meant for the latest in-development version of Mediaportal. The testing version helps Mediaportal users to...
Replies
Views
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testers-needed-my-netflix-1-4-customization-for-black-glass-nova-hd.107863/
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass Nova here. Tgx
Replies
Views
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass here. Tgx
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YrWeather Plugin DE
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Hello, As the official myweather plugin is not working currently, I installed the YrWeather plugin...
Replies
Views
It could be done! It could be done! I have no time to develop a Christmas theme! Sorry! I prever to focus on the current skin version! You could use the Red theme! ;) Thanks Tgx
It could be done! It could be done! I have no time to develop a Christmas theme! Sorry! I prever to focus on the current skin...
A few mods/extras that i would appreciate under my Christmas tree this year are: 1, For the tvseries and moving pics filmstrip...
Replies
Views
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks! (y)
Great! Thanks! (y)
Hi Tgx, i think there is a bug in BlackGlassNova (and BlackGlassNovaHD) at allocation of days with WorldWeather Plugin: Attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words... Bye, Marco
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the info. Kind regards.Tried downloading but my anti virus blocked stating that Tortoise SVN contains adware. Is this a false positive? Regards.
Many thanks for the info. Kind regards.Tried downloading but my anti virus blocked stating that Tortoise SVN contains adware...
I'm trying to configure Black Glass Nova HD with WW but confused as to where I get the xml files for the skin. I've tried pasting...
Replies
Views
Yes, but it is more simple to include the xml file in svn, so no need to remove it first. In the mpei repository just the update url is stored, so you need to generate a new xml file with latest version of yours extension , (or edit it manually). The publish you need to use only when the update url is changed
Yes, but it is more simple to include the xml file in svn, so no need to remove it first. In the mpei repository just the update...
I'm sure that it's been answered before, but I can't find it... why are there 2 instances of Black Glass in the list that...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Great ...:) , Don't know how you mange 4 skin , And do it very good , may i say... :thx:
Great ...:) , Don't know how you mange 4 skin , And do it very good , may i say... :thx:
After several months since the last official release, I'd like to know the preference of the Black Glass skins users when...
Replies
Views
That seemed to work perfectly! Except instead of saying Laruel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin etc.. it says Year. But I think this will have to do :D
That seemed to work perfectly! Except instead of saying Laruel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin etc.. it says Year. But I think this...
I'm trying to accomplish this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/is-this-possible.116437/#post-964596
Replies
Views
  • Poll
1202x670 (720 tv with A LOT of overscan...)
1202x670 (720 tv with A LOT of overscan...)
Hi! Thinking about the future of Black Glass skins, i would like to take a brief survey about the resolution you are currently...
Replies
Views
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare time. In the meanwhile you can download a 1.2.1 compatible version following this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/download-black-glass-skins-mediaportal-svn-88760/ Thanks Tgx
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare...
Hey! I have installed the new MP 1.2.1 and would like to use the Black Glass Skin. So i just did donwload the official 2.7.0...
Replies
Views
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin editors mack sure you use the one for you skin .
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin...
Hi, Thank you very much for the great skin! I'm new to this skin and I'd like to change the layout of the home screen, but I...
Replies
Views
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Hey guys, I'm having an odd problem after using the Basic Home Editor. Here's a screen shot. Anyone else having this problem? I'm...
Replies
Views
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Hi tgx, I'm still having a minor issue with the bookmarks of the webbrowser plugin. When initially displayed, the "left menu"...
Replies
Views
AW: WebBrowser support in 1.1.2 Take the "browsetheweb.xml" form blue 3 Wide SKiN and the "browsethewebbook.xml" from Black Glas Google Page. Scroll up and down work (i Have test ist with MP 1.12), before the same Error. Yes that´s is for the Browse The Web Forum. But i Help you My Settings with the Microsoft RC6 Remote Control...
AW: WebBrowser support in 1.1.2 Take the "browsetheweb.xml" form blue 3 Wide SKiN and the "browsethewebbook.xml" from Black Glas...
Hi, Is it at all possible/feasible to get the Browse The Web / Webbrowser working with the black glass skin under mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code . please see the screenshot... Thank's
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code ...
I made unofficial extension for Black Glass skin 2.1.1. - Weather informations on the Basic Home. The weather infromations are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume OSD DE
exceptional! thank yoU!
exceptional! thank yoU!
Hi all, long time reader first time poster. I have been using MP for approx 2 years now and have recently reinstalled Win7...
Replies
Views
i have just had this problem I solved it with the solution you give above using the reltec hdmi device since thats what i have on the mobo, but now i have a slightly different problem when i turn the tv off and on again the sound on the channel i was watching goes, however changing to a different channel and back again fixes it so i...
i have just had this problem I solved it with the solution you give above using the reltec hdmi device since thats what i have on...
I need help! :( I installed MP Portal & Server on one WIN7 (pristine) machine with standard blue3wide skin. Everything worked...
Replies
Views
You can find the fix here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/bug-fixes-updates-black-glass-skin-2-4-0-a-80850/index3.html#post615444 Thanks Tgx
You can find the fix here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Due 6300 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Version confusion - Black Glass Nova Yes everything for 1.1.2 should work with Mp 1.1.3. Tgx
Re: AW: Re: Version confusion - Black Glass Nova Yes everything for 1.1.2 should work with Mp 1.1.3. Tgx
Hi all, I had to format my pc and now I install MP and everything again. I downloaded the latest stable MP v.1.1.3 and now...
Replies
Views
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great modification to the BHS.
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great...
Hi! I'd like to share with you all some screenshots of the basic home for the upcoming Black Glass full color fanart version...
Replies
Views
Bit of a delay, but THANKS!
Bit of a delay, but THANKS!
Still a great skin! Been using it for quite some time.. 1) Could you create an option to use the "old" style icons in the...
Replies
Views
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The same for the "Backdrop overlay" image at line 273. Thanks Tgx
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The...
First of all I must comment on the beauty of this skin. Absolutly love it! Excellent work! My skills when it comes to .xml...
Replies
Views
Hi, im not sure if your still supporting these skins but im having the same issue, MP 1.12.0.0 and MP TVSeries 4.3.0.0 with your latest Black Glass Nova HD Skin.
Hi, im not sure if your still supporting these skins but im having the same issue, MP 1.12.0.0 and MP TVSeries 4.3.0.0 with your...
Hi! I'm using MP 1.2.3 and black glass HD from SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV button changes? DE
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing without all the TV guide and recording options. Ideally, simply clicking the middle button displays what's currently playing full screen. I tried doing this using the Mediaportal configuation TV settings...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Replies
Views
You have to ask Mediaportal developers, not me! :) Thanks Tgx
You have to ask Mediaportal developers, not me! :) Thanks Tgx
Hi, I have a problem with the font included in the black glass package. I followed the instructions and copied / installed the...
Replies
Views
Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility set in the code. This is only manifested in skins using action group (hidden menu) for TV home buttons. This is a fundamental flaw in skin engine and really hard to fix without breaking 10 other things :(...
Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility...
Hi, I've found a bug in the tvmenu screen: I have unchecked "Turn on TV" When entering the TV screen in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
All the backdrops in my skins produce a similar warning... but everything is ok in Mediaportal. Perhaps on old and slow systems equipped with little ram it could happen to wait a bit when reloading the basic home. The issue disappears with the new Latest Media Handler plugin, which holds in cache the backdrops. Thanks Tgx
All the backdrops in my skins produce a similar warning... but everything is ok in Mediaportal. Perhaps on old and slow systems...
Hey TGX, There's an issue, at least for me, since the upgrade from MP 1.1.0 to MP 1.1.1.0. Switching back to home screen takes...
Replies
Views
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Hello, First thanks for your amazing work !!!! Does your skin support this (new) feature of Infoservice ? Thanks again ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion for skin DE
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary. Thanks! Tgx
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary...
Hey, I think this skin is pretty cool, especially your home screen. I thought something that would make it really cool would be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom