Black & White 1080p (10 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
Concerning the TvGemist plugin. A part of it is not working (anymore). I get this error message. Tested OK using the BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BUG MP TV series DE
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
I found a small bug concerning tv series. Whenever I select the arrows below to go directly to the next page I do not seem to be...
Replies
Views
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i said in post before, you can also add a new defect report in google code issue tracker :) thanks for reporting!
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i...
Hi, First of all...Great skin. I think the best there is :thx: I installed MP 1.0.1.0 yesterday with the Black & White 1080 SVN...
Replies
Views
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now it's in 3 places so I hope someone will notice my problem. :D
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now...
Hi All, Feels like its been ages since i had time to sort my PC out with MP. Anyway my HDD went about 6 months ago, the only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black & White test version (1 Viewer) DE
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive m8? :)
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive...
Black & White test version Download Changelog: - YouTube.fm: Added - Last.fm: Added playlist (Credit: GrinRoth) - TV...
Replies
Views
Just thank you very much.
Just thank you very much.
Hello! I just made B&W MP wallpaper.. You can use this for windows loading and other stuff you want :) full png available
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
Will there be a b&w 720p skin in near future?
Replies
Views
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
Black & White 1080 v1.5 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your skin? :S
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your...
Black & White 1080 v1.4 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos with default skin, has an option to put together a playlist, but in Black &White 1080 skin, I cant find it anywhere... is it totally disabled or I'm just bad at finding it ;) would really appreciate if...
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos...
Black & White 1080 v1.3 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions...
Black & White 1080 v1.2 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running. Click on them doesn't have any effect. Somebody could reproduce this ? Thanks for your help
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running...
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can always check for newest downloads here: Google Code - Black & White 1080: Downloads Latest SVN test version you can download (from last week) at this moment is v1.1.r83. You will be able to post feedback...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Replies
Views
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/known-bugs-todo-changelog-44326/ Bug reports: Create a new thread, and remember to state that you’re using the SVN version.
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
Replies
Views
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3, I took Rate/PinCode dialog from SVN. All other changes required are in these skin files.
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series background fix:
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Replies
Views
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out and see if you like :) also, few other mods are / will be available, so stay tuned :)
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out...
Hi all i want to create a 3D text logo ( Black and White 1080 ) what do you guys think should i create one ? i also want...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Beginner Help DE
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
I am sure that I am just missing something but how do you change from one tv group to another? i.e. from free to air to pay tv. i...
Replies
Views
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the <shadow*> tags) - MediaPortal Bugtracker I was able to fix it by adding <animation effect="fade" reversible="false" time="300">VisibleChange</animation> in the Group: Full Weather. This will cause that...
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the...
I noticed a problem with InfoService displaying 5 day forecest on BasicHome screen. Second day title is wrongly set to first day...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color: <label>#item1label</label> <textcolor>00000000</textcolor> <textcolorNoFocus>00000000</textcolorNoFocus>
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color...
I have one more problem. I would like to control my HTPC without turning on the TV (if I want to listen to music or radio) and I...
Replies
Views
The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
Could we get skin support or the arcsoft blu-ray / hd dvd player plugin? found here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album FanArt Music DE
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3 fanart_music_album/War.jpg #4 fanart_music_artist/Eric Prydz.jpg #5 fanart_music_album/Ministry of Sound.jpg
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3...
Hi, I currently have quite alot of music albums which consist of Various Artists, currently there is only a folder for...
Replies
Views
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
Replies
Views
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
Add your own backdrops/fanart Our definition: Backdrops = Random background graphics Fanart = Background graphics shown by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4TR unsupported xml DE
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported thread but in mediaportal when I enter TV i have error text: Invalid or missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Black & White 1080\4TR_Home.xml. File 4tr_home exists on that...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
Replies
Views
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
Hi all As Promised here is my modded release of the Moving Pictures Listview Skin for Black and White im using the default...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom