Fixed 0.2 RC4 Bugs (3 Viewers)

All fixed Bugs from 0.2 RC3 will be moved here.
workgroup
workgroup
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: MSI Neo4 Platinium Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
this one is fixed. but if i am right, it seems that record "weekend" (Sa -So) has the same issue. i will test that tomorrow again
this one is fixed. but if i am right, it seems that record "weekend" (Sa -So) has the same issue. i will test that tomorrow again
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am running svn-05-20-2006--16-58 now for 5 days continuously with time-shift on and WITHOUT any problems. I am happy ;) Ronald
Hi, I am running svn-05-20-2006--16-58 now for 5 days continuously with time-shift on and WITHOUT any problems. I am happy...
Windows Version: MCE2005 (SP2) CPU Type: Pentium 4 630 @ 3GHz Memory: 1GB DDR Motherboard: MSI 915P-G-Neo2 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
nice :0
nice :0
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Replies
Views
there is however still the problem with the overlay of the OSD There if there is no info and the previous action ( movie/serie) has info for the OSD the movie with no info shows the info of the previous movie
there is however still the problem with the overlay of the OSD There if there is no info and the previous action ( movie/serie)...
PARTIALY FIXED My video an trailers does not clear the overlay window in the button Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I disagree with you... mi tv card was added by d-man a few weeks ago... this issue also happens with WinFast TV2000 expert card and it's listed as supported card... If you take a look at the change log here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news_feeds/svn-changelog.html you can read this: MediaPortal TVEngine On 06/05/2006...
I disagree with you... mi tv card was added by d-man a few weeks ago... this issue also happens with WinFast TV2000 expert card and...
take a look at this thread, here you can get all the info: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=15296 Just...
Replies
Views
I second that: Bug fixed! I am happy, also now we can use the remote keypad again to enter the PIN :D Thanks
I second that: Bug fixed! I am happy, also now we can use the remote keypad again to enter the PIN :D Thanks
Windows Version: MCE2005 (SP2) CPU Type: Pentium 4 630 @ 3GHz Memory: 1GB DDR Motherboard: MSI 915P-G-Neo2 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Topic is solved, new version in the SVN :) Bavarian
Topic is solved, new version in the SVN :) Bavarian
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3200+ [Socket 939] Memory: 1GB Motherboard: ASUS A8N-VM CSM Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Thanks.
Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, Yes new bug new thread :D Thanks for reporting bugs Regards Roy
Hi, Yes new bug new thread :D Thanks for reporting bugs Regards Roy
Replies
Views
has been fixed by dman. completely forgotten to update this topic :oops:
has been fixed by dman. completely forgotten to update this topic :oops:
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
Did a privatebuild 05-18-2006 11:55 and the problem is away. I haven't had any entries in the log regarding this exeption, but my Reciever did not get a DD Signal, only PCM, with this SVN he is getting a DD signal again.
Did a privatebuild 05-18-2006 11:55 and the problem is away. I haven't had any entries in the log regarding this exeption, but my...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3100+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC400 Motherboard: Asus K8N-e Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
decision of the team -> not a bug if a user wants do avoid this behaviour he has to use autoplay "ask everytime ..."
decision of the team -> not a bug if a user wants do avoid this behaviour he has to use autoplay "ask everytime ..."
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5GDC-V Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPV Black screen DE
Thanks, was a pleasure.....
Thanks, was a pleasure.....
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus K8N Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia...
Replies
Views
i think you dont use the BDA drivers for this card, which are required for MediaPortal. ::download:: ::website::
i think you dont use the BDA drivers for this card, which are required for MediaPortal. ::download:: ::website::
1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV PVR2 USB2 1. TV Card Type: USB2 1. TV Card Driver: 2.2.73.24023 The WinTV tuner works great in...
Replies
Views
Hi Ender, fixed it :) Bavarian
Hi Ender, fixed it :) Bavarian
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5GDC-V Motherboard...
Replies
Views
fixed - second appearence replaced by "Big Icon List" :) Bavarian
fixed - second appearence replaced by "Big Icon List" :) Bavarian
MP Version: RC4 mediaportal-svn-05-12-2006--01-03.rar Skin: PMIII Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005, all updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
fixed, great work :)
fixed, great work :)
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
to be honest the old "feature" that the preview window quit after a few minutes on homescreen, was a bug :ooops:
to be honest the old "feature" that the preview window quit after a few minutes on homescreen, was a bug :ooops:
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
:thx: for testing :)
:thx: for testing :)
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus K8N Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia Motherboard...
Replies
Views
please post a screenshot and the logs
please post a screenshot and the logs
Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz Zalman 12cm cooled Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5P800...
Replies
Views
thank you for the update, fix is confirmed
thank you for the update, fix is confirmed
Replies
Views
nice :)
nice :)
Replies
Views
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 Memory: 1GB PC3200 Motherboard: Asus P4PE800 Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: i865PE Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gigabyte 6600GT Video Card Driver: 83.60 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Optical Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Vbox DTA-150 1. TV Card Type: ATSC 1. TV Card...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 Memory: 1GB PC3200 Motherboard: Asus P4PE800 Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: i865PE...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 Memory: 1GB PC3200 Motherboard: Asus P4PE800 Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: i865PE...
Replies
Views
Please post the log files Bavarian
Please post the log files Bavarian
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe...
Replies
Views
you have MediaPortal running and then you change the screenresolution :confused:
you have MediaPortal running and then you change the screenresolution :confused:
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-19) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hi, This should now be fixed atleast in svn-04-27-2006--01-03. Regards Roy
Hi, This should now be fixed atleast in svn-04-27-2006--01-03. Regards Roy
Windows Version: Xp corp SP2 (my pc / digimatix htpc) CPU Type: P4 3.2G / celeron 2.4 Memory: 1 gb / 992 Mo Motherboard: Shuttle...
Replies
Views
not here, wakes up and records the channel it should. Maybe related to the Hauppauge PVR 350.
not here, wakes up and records the channel it should. Maybe related to the Hauppauge PVR 350.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Signal detected DE
Never had this problem after the reboot. This topic can ble closed. as far as this other problem I have posted a question
Never had this problem after the reboot. This topic can ble closed. as far as this other problem I have posted a question
Windows Version: WindowsXP SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2 3800+ Memory: PQI 2x512MB Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo2 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Acteo for your next bugreport, please use the TestTool to export the logs. thats the ONLY way to provide use with ALL necessary infos.
Acteo for your next bugreport, please use the TestTool to export the logs. thats the ONLY way to provide use with ALL necessary infos.
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom