Input/Output Interfaces (11 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
i nearly killed my pc with this pressed it, thinking it would at least ask me pc powered off to hypernation couldnt...
Replies
Views
Kiwijunglist, Fantastic. Your suggestion 1 worked. It didn't get all of the keys working. But, it got the play, record, stop, pause, and back buttons all working. So that is great. I will probably play around based upon your third suggestion to see if I can map other keys, but for now it's working well enough that my wife...
Kiwijunglist, Fantastic. Your suggestion 1 worked. It didn't get all of the keys working. But, it got the play, record, stop...
Hi, I am struggling to get MediaPortal configured to work with my remote the way I'd like and wanted to ask a few questions to...
Replies
Views
p.s. in order to configure MPC, I used this list of Keyboard shortcuts used to control Media Center: Windows Media Center keyboard shortcuts And just configured them in MPC (e.g. CTRL+SHIFT+P to PLAY)
p.s. in order to configure MPC, I used this list of Keyboard shortcuts used to control Media Center: Windows Media Center keyboard...
Hi, I would like to buy the Sunwave SMR-140 remote, mainly because of its mouse functionality, but I'm not sure it will actually...
Replies
Views
Alright I have seen a couple of devices that have some type of Power Supply adapter that links to the IR device so that you can power up the HTPC with the power button on the remote. I am wondering if anyone has used these and which ones have worked well for them without problems. Currently I use the Microsoft IR adapter that...
Alright I have seen a couple of devices that have some type of Power Supply adapter that links to the IR device so that you can...
Alright I have seen a couple of devices that have some type of Power Supply adapter that links to the IR device so that you can...
Replies
Views
sound great. i dont have a PS3 but I applaud the initiative of offering your help to anyone who may need it.
sound great. i dont have a PS3 but I applaud the initiative of offering your help to anyone who may need it.
I've just got my PS3 remote up and working. Config XP pro SP3 (swe) MP 1.0.2 IRserver suite 1.4.2 Billionton bluetooth...
Replies
Views
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct mp buttons and a built in mouse, i have read online and this remote requires no drivers, i guess its a plug and play remote. Any idead how to set up for media portal? Please help..
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct...
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct...
Replies
Views
I am using HP MCE Remote with blaster ($17USD delivered on ebay from hong kong) This works with XP Pro SP3 + MP without needing any drivers or MP plugins installed HP MCE KIT REMOTE CONTROL/USB IR RECEIVER/EMITTER VISTA - eBay (item 140366011715 end time Dec-10-09 20:34:13 PST) However the remote will not work with IRSS or HIP. The...
I am using HP MCE Remote with blaster ($17USD delivered on ebay from hong kong) This works with XP Pro SP3 + MP without needing any...
Hi, I use a Harmony 515 universal remote to control mediaportal (simulates an hauppauge 45 button remote control) in the tv-server...
Replies
Views
There are a few programs that can interface with a remote. Mediaportal.exe (Run MP Config -> Remotes) IRSS (+ IRSS Mediaportal MP Control plugin or IRSS translator to remap keystrokes) HIP (Remap IR codes to keystrokes) LM Remote KeyMap (Remap IR codes to keystrokes)
There are a few programs that can interface with a remote. Mediaportal.exe (Run MP Config -> Remotes) IRSS (+ IRSS Mediaportal MP...
Hi, I've a Hauppauge hvr900h tv-tuner card with IR receiver and an harmony 515 universal remote. It works quite good to use this...
Replies
Views
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it has a mouse. I'm new here and I havent seen any posts about this one. Can anyone PLEASE send me the plugin for it? :thx:
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it...
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RF Remote DE
Hello everybody, I have a similar situation as clmckinley. I'm looking for a good RF remote for my HTPC. RF is a must, because the HTPC is located in another room one floor below the living room. My requirements: signal strength enough for trespassing 4m air plus one thick wall. good haptics and usability for a high WAF...
Hello everybody, I have a similar situation as clmckinley. I'm looking for a good RF remote for my HTPC. RF is a must, because...
One of the main things i want to do with my htpc is control my music in different rooms in my house. I have in wall speakers with...
Replies
Views
yeah..I know another remote question not working lol. But ive spent all weekend looking and still have the same problem. I have my Harmony 880 set up as a MCE device. That part works. It will pause/exit start MCE and even programs like Media Player classic. However, it only works in menus with Media Portal. I can use the arrow keys...
yeah..I know another remote question not working lol. But ive spent all weekend looking and still have the same problem. I have my...
yeah..I know another remote question not working lol. But ive spent all weekend looking and still have the same problem. I have my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 harmony one remote DE
Yes - everything works great with SRM5100, Vista and Mediaportal. When the time comes I might try this, but for now I'm using the SRM5100 remote. I wish Logitech created their own MCE IR dongle, then it would be a lot easier. Alright, if you found out anything please post it here. Thanks!
Yes - everything works great with SRM5100, Vista and Mediaportal. When the time comes I might try this, but for now I'm using the...
I'm thinking about getting a harmony remote tomorrow, but after looking it appears that the ones i have been looking at dont have...
Replies
Views
Just reloaded some IR32 drivers and reset to microsoft remote under Media portal config ...and its now working. All the keys are working! Plus I have a XBOX 360 remote(white) ..and its basically now working with this ir receiver as well ...and its backliight So still need to do some tweaking of various keys and of course...
Just reloaded some IR32 drivers and reset to microsoft remote under Media portal config ...and its now working. All the keys are...
I have Vista sp 1 with media portal 1.1.0 installed with streamedMP skin I have a hauppage RC6 remote and IR receiver which...
Replies
Views
Hello, A friend of mine is planning to switch his HTPC contents to a better enclosure, and he chose the Thermaltake DH103. Before ordering he asked me to kindly try to find out about one thing. From the picture on the website, the LCD display looks very much like The IMON's display on my Zalman HD160plus, but apparently it's a...
Hello, A friend of mine is planning to switch his HTPC contents to a better enclosure, and he chose the Thermaltake DH103...
Hello, A friend of mine is planning to switch his HTPC contents to a better enclosure, and he chose the Thermaltake DH103...
Replies
Views
Well, crud! Thx to the power company I've had to rebuild my "XP Home" HTPC. The IR reciever is giving me a LOT of grief. The device manager is misidentifying the IRRcvr and is installing a "USB Composite device" under the controllers instead of the IR bus. Placing and reg'ing the sys/inf files has done nothing and it doesn't appear as...
Well, crud! Thx to the power company I've had to rebuild my "XP Home" HTPC. The IR reciever is giving me a LOT of grief. The device...
Howdy all !! First timer here. I am building my 1st HTPC and need advice on a non-MCE remote control for Mediaportal. I am...
Replies
Views
This doesn't make any sense... Mediaportal is not a piece of hardware, so it shouldn't be listed there.
This doesn't make any sense... Mediaportal is not a piece of hardware, so it shouldn't be listed there.
As the title says, Media Portal has been added to logitech harmony database. Happy Days for Harmony Users
Replies
Views
Disable it instead of removing it ? Search for the relevant .inf file in C:\Windows\inf and either remove it (and the associated .pnf file) or delete the x10 entries in it ? Tony
Disable it instead of removing it ? Search for the relevant .inf file in C:\Windows\inf and either remove it (and the associated...
Hi I have a problem with an X10(HID) keyboard driver. the problem is that every time i reboot my system win xp installs its 2001...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now I have a very fresh system with nearly everything running perfectly :-) thanks so far!!! but there are two problems left: - move right with the remote does not work, up - down and left works without...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Replies
Views
Perhaps all you need to do is disable it?
Perhaps all you need to do is disable it?
I've a little Problem with my MCE V2 Remote and Mediaportal 1.02 ... in the past this Remote worked fine & without any problems...
Replies
Views
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR reciever in my USB tv-tuner card (Hauppauge HVR-900h) ? I've read that some people get it to work setting up the remote as a windows media center remote in MEDIAPORTAL condig. Allthoug it doesn't work for...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Medion Vista Remote DE
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to use this on windows xp pro service pack 3? Thanks
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Replies
Views
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients I cannot get them anymore so I have bought 2 Speedlinks SL6399. These are not compatible with MP but works fine in MCE... but with the keyboard plugin they are 99% useable so still not there yet Next...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
Replies
Views
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :) :thx::thx:
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :)...
Hi! I've read and tried seeeeveral configs of imon pad and MP, but no one worked if MP uses an external player (Media Player...
Replies
Views
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE and whant to use it to control MP (and other devices connected). I thought I could use the IR receiver of my TV card (Hauppauge NovaT 500 PCI). Before attempting to execute a disaster I was trying to...
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE...
Hey everyone. I was hoping I could get some help with my remote if at all possible. I have a harmony one remote set up as a MCE...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I have a multi-seat MP 1.0.2 set up, with my Foxtel IQ STB connected to svideo and analog audio inputs on my HVR2200 in the TV Server. The MP client can see and hear the STB channels fine. My question is...
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I...
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I...
Replies
Views
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS, nothing fancy just the basic features
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like the remote that came with my TV alot better. (Samsung 37" LCD). Funny thing is when I push buttons on the TV remote the IR Sensor for the hauppauge remote picks it up but does odd things to MP. Is...
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like...
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE "Clone" Remote DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
I bought a clone MCE Remote on Ebay. It works pretty well with Windows Media Player but the Play/Pause button has no interaction...
Replies
Views
You don't have to remap anything. Just leave the default settings, go to remote -> general hid -> use general hid device ->ok All the buttons at the top of your dinovo should work now accept the "back" button. In "keys & sounds" -> global actions -> previous menu(10) I've tried to map the back button. But when using this in MP the...
You don't have to remap anything. Just leave the default settings, go to remote -> general hid -> use general hid device ->ok All...
I have remapped some of my keys on my Dinovo Mini but can't assign the action keys at the top of the keyboard to successfully do...
Replies
Views
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and my HTPC (Antec Fusion Remote). Everyhting works almost perfectly fine, the only thing which doesnt want to work properly is shutdown. If i shut down the activity, TV shuts down, receiver shuts down but...
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and...
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom