Input/Output Interfaces (12 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
I just bought Logitech Harmony 650 remote for my HTPC running WIN7, mediaportal. I use ATI 5450 to output sound to the Pioneer AV receiver. I setup 650 to control volume by AV receiver but for some reason volume up/down button are controlling mediaportal volume instead. I tried select device "AV receiver" directly with the...
I just bought Logitech Harmony 650 remote for my HTPC running WIN7, mediaportal. I use ATI 5450 to output sound to the Pioneer AV...
I just bought Logitech Harmony 650 remote for my HTPC running WIN7, mediaportal. I use ATI 5450 to output sound to the Pioneer AV...
Replies
Views
Hi, is the Receiver of GP-IR02BK remote RC6 compatible, so that i can use a logitech harmony one? Thank you
Hi, is the Receiver of GP-IR02BK remote RC6 compatible, so that i can use a logitech harmony one? Thank you
Replies
Views
After watching some AVGN videos I just had to play some old NES/SNES games, so I fired up an emulator and it works well, but using a keyboard takes away alot of the good feeling so I'm looking for a good wireless controller I can use, is there anyone that can recomend one?
After watching some AVGN videos I just had to play some old NES/SNES games, so I fired up an emulator and it works well, but using...
After watching some AVGN videos I just had to play some old NES/SNES games, so I fired up an emulator and it works well, but using...
Replies
Views
Run Group Policy Object Editor (GPEdit.msc), expand Computer Configuration (for per-machine settings if you want disable for all users on the computer) or User Configuration (for per-user settings if you want to disable for logged on user only), then expand Administrative Templates, and finally Windows Components, and select Windows...
Run Group Policy Object Editor (GPEdit.msc), expand Computer Configuration (for per-machine settings if you want disable for all...
Aloha all together I just got a problem I didn't find an answer to by searching the Forum. Windows 7 Home Premium has been...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, i saw that Logitech Revue keyboard and really liked it. As I use my MePo PC for surfing and administration, too, it would be nice to have a wireless keyboard with touchscreen, maybe trackball on it. Is the Logitech Revue keyboard as a single unit available anywhere? Or can you recommend other keyboards that you use...
Hey Guys, i saw that Logitech Revue keyboard and really liked it. As I use my MePo PC for surfing and administration, too, it...
Hey Guys, i saw that Logitech Revue keyboard and really liked it. As I use my MePo PC for surfing and administration, too, it...
Replies
Views
I'm currently tied to a very simple control setup like mouse or keyboard. It just occurred to me that I can probably make use of a Mouse Gesture program like StrokeIt or GMote (both freeware). You can define mouse gestures on a system-wide or application basis, and basically create as many gesture as practically feasible. The only...
I'm currently tied to a very simple control setup like mouse or keyboard. It just occurred to me that I can probably make use of a...
I havent been able to find a thread about this, so i'll start a new one. Ive tried setting up some custom controls in the "keys...
Replies
Views
i have many problems with minidisplay... i have mediaportal 1.1.1 and last imon driver but minidisply go off... any idea? thanks
i have many problems with minidisplay... i have mediaportal 1.1.1 and last imon driver but minidisply go off... any idea? thanks
Hi I tried several over the past month to update my iMon drivers from 7.20 to 7.40 or more recently 7.60, but each time...
Replies
Views
Since I posted yesterday, I've found the appropriate thread, apologies for starting a new one!
Since I posted yesterday, I've found the appropriate thread, apologies for starting a new one!
Hi, I only stumbled upon this marvellous project yesterday, but have one small problem. Up, down, left, right and OK work fine on...
Replies
Views
I bought a remote control as the image (in the center of the image). I can not set up to work with the standard MCE receiver. It does not work in Windows is (XP, Windows 7), nor in MediaPortal. Only some keys. Does anyone experience with this remote control? What could be the problem. I thought it was one of the MCE remote clones...
I bought a remote control as the image (in the center of the image). I can not set up to work with the standard MCE receiver. It...
I bought a remote control as the image (in the center of the image). I can not set up to work with the standard MCE receiver. It...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: RF or Bluetooth Remote I use the Conceptronic CLLRCMCE with EventGhost, it works well. Conceptronic.net romadd
Re: AW: Re: RF or Bluetooth Remote I use the Conceptronic CLLRCMCE with EventGhost, it works well. Conceptronic.net romadd
Hello, I am going to buy/build a new htpc for my girlfriend. It will be mounted behind the TV (Vesa-Mount) so I need a remote...
Replies
Views
AW: Fractal remote will not wake computer possibly anyone could help me, i bought the remote a time ago and i still have the problem, that in teletext there is a double mapping of the numberkeyboard. does anyone solved this problem? Sorry for my bad english. thx madvario got some time to test some settings. i deleted in...
AW: Fractal remote will not wake computer possibly anyone could help me, i bought the remote a time ago and i still have the...
Hello. I used to use a Medion X10 remote to control my HTPC. A couple of days ago i bought a new remote control: the fractal -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty damn expensive Harmony 1000 which eventually died, I figured I'd share this find to spread the love. I'm not affiliated with whoever wrote this app in any way, but great work deserves to be shared...
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty...
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty...
Replies
Views
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for turning MP on and of with red button, for rest i use UltraXMediaRemotePlugin.zip from roysolberg and it works almost perfect. Now, i was wandering, is there any way to map two buttons on remote for calling TV...
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for...
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for...
Replies
Views
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls, Accessories, Electronics. (end time 25-Sep-10 20:09:09 AEST) to control my HTPC. Does anyone know if a logitech remote will work with the USB IR that comes with this remote? Thanks, Brett
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls...
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help. How simple really. I was under the impression that you had to tick "Use Hauppauge Remote" under the Hauppauge tab, but apparantly not! My remote is exactly the same by the way, pretty sweet remote when all things are working properly. :)
Thanks for the help. How simple really. I was under the impression that you had to tick "Use Hauppauge Remote" under the...
I have bought this remote thinking it would be a piece of cake to make it work with Media Portal, but it's not as easy as I...
Replies
Views
it can but it won't work well. i have attempted for several weeks to use a logitech harmony programmed as an MCE remote with the imon software, but you can basically forget about it ever being a seamless solution. the inherent flaw is that the imon software has hard coded buttons that cannot be changed (exit linked to backspace, for...
it can but it won't work well. i have attempted for several weeks to use a logitech harmony programmed as an MCE remote with the...
Just built a new media centre using an Antec Fusion case. How do I get the IR receiver to work with MediaPortal? The supplied...
Replies
Views
i found one, after much searching. this universal card/sim reader has an IR receiver, is perfectly MCE compliant, works without any issues with a harmony programmed as an MCE remote, and fits in a 3.5" drive bay. also comes with an MCE remote if you prefer to use the one provided. and comes with a white replacement faceplate if...
i found one, after much searching. this universal card/sim reader has an IR receiver, is perfectly MCE compliant, works without...
i found one, after much searching. this universal card/sim reader has an IR receiver, is perfectly MCE compliant, works without...
Replies
Views
I've been looking for a perfect solution for keyboard/mouse for my HTPC setup for a while, but i can't seem to find anything that satisfy me. What i really like is for instance this pack from Asus, but afaik, it's not available with Scandinavian layout: The key features will be a minimalistic design, in other words: no numpad...
I've been looking for a perfect solution for keyboard/mouse for my HTPC setup for a while, but i can't seem to find anything that...
I've been looking for a perfect solution for keyboard/mouse for my HTPC setup for a while, but i can't seem to find anything that...
Replies
Views
Rather look for one with the 4 coloured buttons. Mine looks like this: Microsoft MCE Remote Control USB IR Receiver Win7 Vista - eBay (item 320564233836 end time Sep-18-10 03:02:07 PDT)
Rather look for one with the 4 coloured buttons. Mine looks like this: Microsoft MCE Remote Control USB IR Receiver Win7 Vista -...
i see there are many options people talk about using remote for media portal and honestly am confused which one is good and which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone can help me! Lol. I was having issues with Win Media Center so i decided to do away with it. I installed media portal and i love the whole setup. My problem is that i cant get my remote to work. It is a linksys remote that was working with wmc. Does anyone have any idea how i can work out this kink...
Hello, I hope someone can help me! Lol. I was having issues with Win Media Center so i decided to do away with it. I installed...
Hello, I hope someone can help me! Lol. I was having issues with Win Media Center so i decided to do away with it. I installed...
Replies
Views
No it isn't and it's going to be impossible to solve as it only happens every few days! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tv-cards-333/compro-devices-failing-windows-7-a-85720/
No it isn't and it's going to be impossible to solve as it only happens every few days...
Hi all. I have spent a long time trawling forums already and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm rebuilding my car at the...
Replies
Views
lmremote free version supports learning so you can learn the buttons, I use lmremote to change the volume on my audio receiver and it learnt the IR codes. I didnt have to pay anything. IRSS wouldn't work with my IR receiver, but lmremote worked fine. It takes a lot of fiddling to learn the codes, and after it learnt them i edited...
lmremote free version supports learning so you can learn the buttons, I use lmremote to change the volume on my audio receiver and...
I have a WinTV-PVR-150 MCE Kit Tuner Card but not using the card.. The Kit included IR blaster. I can not get the blaster to work...
Replies
Views
Hi Peter, yes i did tick mce rc in Mp. What do you mean in between? It seems like the ir receiver is receiving something since the volume gods up and down. If i use the ir receiver that comes with the hvr-4000 and tick the hauppauge in MP Them every thing works. :sorry:
Hi Peter, yes i did tick mce rc in Mp. What do you mean in between? It seems like the ir receiver is receiving something...
Hi Folks, I have a MCE RC that came with Hauppauge HVR-4000. I have tried almost everything but can not get it to work at...
Replies
Views
Hey hioctane, Thanks for that speedy reply. I don't think the wake up will be too much of an issue as I have a WOL app for my iPhone if I get too lazy to press the power button! Lol What do I need to download and is the configuration tricky? Thanks Langers I have installed IRSS and chose the MCE profile and no joy. Please...
Hey hioctane, Thanks for that speedy reply. I don't think the wake up will be too much of an issue as I have a WOL app for my...
Hi Guys, First off, I'm new here so go easy if you can (unless I'm being a total douche!!) I would also like to take this...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Logitech Harmony 300/300i You are right. The device you have to configure in the software of Logitech Harmony is: Computer/Media Center PC -> Microsoft -> Windows Media Center. In the configuration utility of MP you have in the remote entry the option "MCE remote". That's it. It is the same thing with my RC6 ir-receivers...
AW: Re: Logitech Harmony 300/300i You are right. The device you have to configure in the software of Logitech Harmony is...
I find the new remote from Logitech quite interesting, as it: - Can emulate a MCE-remote - Have every button need to replace a...
Replies
Views
tabtab Does your IR receiver appear to windows as an 'ehome' device? I'm having a problem with a Harmony and Mediaportal (won't recognise any buttons). There is an other post about the issue, maybe you have the same problem?
tabtab Does your IR receiver appear to windows as an 'ehome' device? I'm having a problem with a Harmony and Mediaportal...
Hello everyone ! I bought a Logitech harmony 700 remote to control MediaPortal. I also bought an USBUIRT IR receiver to make the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have the same weirdness, I'm using a Fractal design remote, shown in tab 3 in remote config. This remote used to work fine when running mediaportal 1.0.2 but since upgrade to 1.1.0 Rx I have had this problem. I'm now running mp 1.1.0 R5 on Win XP SP2 Any one that can spread some light on this sticky/repeating key problem...
Hi. I have the same weirdness, I'm using a Fractal design remote, shown in tab 3 in remote config. This remote used to work fine...
Hello all - I have an old - perhaps 2-3 years old MCE Remote and this week it has started this wierd thing where it will scroll...
Replies
Views
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary browser like Zinc TV, and for playing local files I can click on shortucts of "My Videos" or "My Music" on the desktop and play files via VLC or WMP software. May be this is because my HTPC is a separate...
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary...
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary...
Replies
Views
Sounds like your not sure if you even have any problems. when you return to mediaportal is it where you left it?
Sounds like your not sure if you even have any problems. when you return to mediaportal is it where you left it?
Hi! I'm using an Acer Aspire Revo 3610 (Atom 330, ION, 2GB RAM) as my HTPC and I'm trying to set up my remote (X10 RF MCE...
Replies
Views
worth a shot, it has a usb hacks option and a few other things that you could try Slick Solutions - MCE Standby Tool but getting a program that will stop a service on standby and restart on resume, might work too. i think there is already a program that does this i just cant remember the name. ps - imon sucks, i recommend spending...
worth a shot, it has a usb hacks option and a few other things that you could try Slick Solutions - MCE Standby Tool but getting a...
Hello, I'm using a Genius LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser under Windows 7 Pro 32bit. My Problem is, that after resuming from Standby...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom