iPiMP (10 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
This is still the best option I have tried for streaming to ios or Android devices. Sad to see de development has ceased.
This is still the best option I have tried for streaming to ios or Android devices. Sad to see de development has ceased.
since this plugin is dead. Are there any solutions to stream TV to iphones.
Replies
Views
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code would require an update, you would also need to change the StartStream/StopStream/StreamStatus pages to support more than one stream (i.e. select which stream you want to launch/stop), have a way of...
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: Centrino Duo HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security cameras from recording and then another batch file to start them up again. The software that I use for managing the cameras doesn't have any form of nice iPhone interface. I suppose a good mp use might be...
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security...
Hey Cheezy! Would it be feasible to add a feature to iPimp whereby we can run a batch file on the iPimp web server machine or...
Replies
Views
It's fixed in the next version.
It's fixed in the next version.
When installing iPiMP on a german OS, into the default installation path, it will be "C:\Programme\iPiMP". However, after the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 i cant log to ipimp DE
Read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.
Read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.
How do I subscribe to ipimp what I write in a mobile landing page username and password? במקום חתימה
Replies
Views
Looking good! :thx:
Looking good! :thx:
Hi cheezey, First: Thanks for the great plugin, I really like the look on peoples faces when controlling MP with my Phone. Since...
Replies
Views
AW: Chrome and Silverlight With the new Beta it is working.
AW: Chrome and Silverlight With the new Beta it is working.
When i use Sylverlight with Chrome I get a Error Message. I have a Screenshot attached.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cant search ... DE
AW: cant search ... Solved : new computer with Windows 7 , now it works ...
AW: cant search ... Solved : new computer with Windows 7 , now it works ...
Hello ( german , sorry my english is ... ) when i click on TV GUIDE -> ALL CHANNELS there is a SEARCH menu but when i tap on it...
Replies
Views
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can manually change the bitrate currently configured by amending the ffmpeg transcoding parameters, these are defined in c:\program files\ipimp\aspx\config.xml
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can...
Moin Ich Schaue TV per IPimp auf dem IPad , was jetzt auch ganz gut funktioniert . Versuche aber mich hier im Forum weiter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 invalid parameter DE
The logs are fromwhen you've tried doing a transcode from the web application. Can you post the extract from the tv.log that shows the error too.
The logs are fromwhen you've tried doing a transcode from the web application. Can you post the extract from the tv.log that shows...
When I want to convert recordings for my phone i get this error in the log 2010-04-12 16:00:50.338535 [(14)]: uWiMP.Transcode...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watcher can't watch DE
OK - can you confirm if you see the Stream option on a recording and a TV Series episode. Also confirm you can see the Stream option with an admin role user following the route you've listed above. Also also attach your C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_Data\uWiMP.db
OK - can you confirm if you see the Stream option on a recording and a TV Series episode. Also confirm you can see the Stream...
I couldn't quite believe this, but I've just recreated it. I uninstalled ipimp, rebooted, cleaned out temp etc, then reinstalled...
Replies
Views
Well I'll be, it works. The message I received must only be a warning, because iPiMP worked on 1.3RC when I tried the default URL. It was only I think out of disappointment that I even gave this a try, but what a nice surprise. My wife is very happy to have this working. Thanks for a handy tool and giving us all your time Mr developer.
Well I'll be, it works. The message I received must only be a warning, because iPiMP worked on 1.3RC when I tried the default URL...
Hi guys, Before I jump to 1.3.0a, I am checking to see if everything still works :D Has anyone got iPimp working ok with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio? DE
Ah, I see. Yes this has been asked many times (well, changing TV channels has). I will re-visit this and have a look.
Ah, I see. Yes this has been asked many times (well, changing TV channels has). I will re-visit this and have a look.
Hello all First of all thank you for a good plugin. I installed it today and got it to work quite easy, But i read in the...
Replies
Views
Sorry I don't have an android phone so cannot advise, there are Android iPiMP users though who have posted in this forum, is there anything showing in a search? Also - there is a native Android app for MediaPortal here. You may want to look at that.
Sorry I don't have an android phone so cannot advise, there are Android iPiMP users though who have posted in this forum, is there...
Hi all, I can successfully login to Ipimp from my Huawei Sonic phone and start a stream, but I'm not sure what to do next as I...
Replies
Views
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL functions from my server that is up 24/7. I don't seem to be able to do that with the current release?
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL...
Can't seem to fine any info on this but wondering if it's possible to install iPimp on a powerful machine that doesn't have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Symbian DE
thanks for your reply, yes i already have try this and work perfect..
thanks for your reply, yes i already have try this and work perfect..
will this plugin work witn my nokia n97??has anybody allready try it? Thanks nikos
Replies
Views
Hi Cheezey, Thank you for the reply. It's true I don't have TV server, so I used the normal mode to install the app which works fine now :) One more question, I couldn't figure out how to use iPiMP to start and shutdown MePo, is that not supported? Thanks again!
Hi Cheezey, Thank you for the reply. It's true I don't have TV server, so I used the normal mode to install the app which...
Hi, First of all, thank you very much for the app! I tried to install the application, but it doesn't allow me to install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP-Anime support? DE
How can I add this as an official request?
How can I add this as an official request?
This would be a kilelr feature for me, but does iPiMP currently or will it support MP-Anime?
Replies
Views
Indeed. iPiMP reads various bit of the file system, the problem is there is no standards as to how people store their music on disk, how many subfolders should be drilled into? which file extensions are valid and which should be ignored? How many file naming structures are there? All this hassle is done by MediaPortal & its music...
Indeed. iPiMP reads various bit of the file system, the problem is there is no standards as to how people store their music on...
Hi there and kudos for this great plugin! It works great on my android phone! (not tried yet streaming as I'm not that much...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wake up from Standby how? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding in the extra complexity of being able to wake the computer remotely. To support WOL, your computer needs the following: WOL support in the BIOS: This used to only be available in high-end PCs and...
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding...
hi I installed ipimp and connected with success to the htpc As i understodd i should be able to wake my htpc with it but...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
I know that is a bit of a silly question, but that is the version of MP I have installed and I'd really rather not reinstall MP if...
Replies
Views
Sorry to say it: It's currently not possible for any hobby devs to develop a WebKit Browser for WP 7 because it lacks support for native code.
Sorry to say it: It's currently not possible for any hobby devs to develop a WebKit Browser for WP 7 because it lacks support for...
Hi all... Just wondering if Windows Mobile 7 is supported.. I just tried it out using IE, but it doesn't seem to bring up the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Access wih Internet DE
AW: Access wih Internet works great. thx
AW: Access wih Internet works great. thx
Hi, how can I access ipimp over Internet from an iphone? I have a dyndns ip and Ipimp installed
Replies
Views
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts nicely... Just doing a bit more tweaking around with my encoding settings now...
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts...
I'm not sure if iPimp already does this and I just don't have it setup correctly but this is my situation. To keep my server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Firewall Setting DE
AW: Firewall Setting incoming ports or outgoing ports ?
AW: Firewall Setting incoming ports or outgoing ports ?
Hi, yesterday i played the first time with ipimp. And wooo .... what a usefull plugin. Great thanks for this. I have an Multiseat...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer. I found this string. But actually I'm not able to compile it (every time some build errors). Could you please compile this file and give it to me (with 5 or 10 seconds)? I'll then try it and give you my feedback. Maybe it will help you later to decrease this delay.
Thanks for the answer. I found this string. But actually I'm not able to compile it (every time some build errors). Could you...
Hi! Could you please tell me is it possible to change delay (20 seconds) before streaming? I just want to try. I've got the good...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never "recognized" the third button with the chrome logo :-) A version for flash would be great!! Please keep going on!:-)
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never...
Hello, iPIMP is an excellent tool that nearly fulfill my demands!! I have just one problem, since I do not own an IPhone I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp DE
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
I've just installed iPimp on the 1.1 RC3 release! Works great so far, the only thing that not working ist the MP Controller...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio FM Live DE
perfect! thank you very much!
perfect! thank you very much!
first of all, sorry for my English, and if already asked. Do you plan to develop FM radio streaming live the same way as is done...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smooth Stream DE
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT lower the video resolution then the stream is behaving nice, but if i lower the bit rate while keeping the same resolution then the stream is freezing most of the time. So that leads me to believe that somehow...
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT...
Hello there, Thanx for this great plugin. Is it possible to disable "Smooth Stream" in the latest version of iPiMP? (MP Beta)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom