iPiMP (11 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
MP1 MP2 MPCC not starting DE
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working now. I'd forgotten that I had previously looked into that file! Working really well on my Android phone.
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working...
Hi, Just trying out iPiMP while waiting for my new Android phone to be delivered. Got most of it working, even set up...
Replies
Views
Amazing Cheezy!
Amazing Cheezy!
Hi all, is there a possibility to improve the channel change with a natural end users experience? Now when you have to change...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPimp and WOL DE
Hey guys just thought i'd post an update. I purchased "Depicus Wol" from iphone app store and it works wonders over the internet. cheers
Hey guys just thought i'd post an update. I purchased "Depicus Wol" from iphone app store and it works wonders over the internet...
Hey guys, does iPimp support WOL ? My server sleeps when not used, but it would be nice if iPimp could wake it up when...
Replies
Views
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click it... Thanks for your help!
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click...
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not connect" and tried to solve the problem myself. Read through different posts and experimented around until I gave up. When I followed the troubleshooting I changed MP log level to debug and run ipimp...
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not...
Hi - I'm trying iPiMP for the first time and here is my setup: windows xp 32-bit sp3, mediaportal 1.1.2 one mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Hi all! I have a HTC Hero and try this steaming function with flash. But it only plays for about 10 sec. After I have to start...
Replies
Views
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
Replies
Views
help .... :(
help .... :(
hi, I am a new user, I do not know English well, there's some Italian and can help me? I use windows 7 32bit I installed...
Replies
Views
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" to "C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\bin" DirectShowLib.dll TvBusinessLayer.dll TvControl.dll TVDatabase.dll TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll Then go to services and start/restart ipimp...
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team...
Hey there, I simply love the prog, as thousands of users do, but I ran into some probs I can´t resolve. :S Maybe you have an...
Replies
Views
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
I just got iPiMP up and running. But it only works if MediaPortal is running on the client (if it is not, it tries to WOL the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cant search ... DE
AW: cant search ... Solved : new computer with Windows 7 , now it works ...
AW: cant search ... Solved : new computer with Windows 7 , now it works ...
Hello ( german , sorry my english is ... ) when i click on TV GUIDE -> ALL CHANNELS there is a SEARCH menu but when i tap on it...
Replies
Views
iPiMP currently streams Live TV, TV Recordings and TV Series, more media types will be added in the future. .m3u8 is an index file for a segmented video file introduced by Apple, this is what the iPhone/iPod/iPad media players use to access the video streams generated by iPiMP. The same video streams can be watched with...
iPiMP currently streams Live TV, TV Recordings and TV Series, more media types will be added in the future. .m3u8 is an index...
Hey everyone! I am trying to use the iPIMP streaming feature on my Palm Pre. Navigating the pages is working without issues...
Replies
Views
This looks like a Windows "feature" with code pages. I've tried your iPiMP.conf and get the following error: Syntax error on line 59 of C:/Program Files (x86)/iPiMP/Apache/conf/iPiMP.conf: <Directory "D:/shares/\xd6ffentlich/MP_Database/Thumbs/tv/logos"> path is invalid. Notice xd6ffentlich instead of Öffentlich Can you try...
This looks like a Windows "feature" with code pages. I've tried your iPiMP.conf and get the following error: Syntax error on line...
Hi there, i want to install iPimp on my WHS, Webserver on Port 10000, but i get these Errors: after clicking ok, this...
Replies
Views
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can manually change the bitrate currently configured by amending the ffmpeg transcoding parameters, these are defined in c:\program files\ipimp\aspx\config.xml
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can...
Moin Ich Schaue TV per IPimp auf dem IPad , was jetzt auch ganz gut funktioniert . Versuche aber mich hier im Forum weiter...
Replies
Views
This is the English forums. Please translate.
This is the English forums. Please translate.
Ahoihoi, ! FUBAR !! Die Datei oder Assembly "Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral...
Replies
Views
tmn103, I am not sure if its related but I also have problems connecting to my server via my ipad or my office pc. I am sure I did a reboot of my server in between. Didn't have the chance to look deeper into it.
tmn103, I am not sure if its related but I also have problems connecting to my server via my ipad or my office pc. I am sure I...
Hi, I use iPiMP regularly and generally find it very useful. I have a slight issue sometimes when my computer (with...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Hi, I installed iPimp using the MediaPortal remote control web installation option. I don't have a TV server, as I only want to...
Replies
Views
Nice idea, is anyone else interested in this?
Nice idea, is anyone else interested in this?
Hey guys, I think the message function of the mobile interface is very useful but I was thinking about a reply-function. So the...
Replies
Views
No.
No.
Hello is it possible to use my apple bluetooth keyboard as an iPimp remote ?
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Hi, i've read pretty much everything but can't find any solution (if there is one). Got version 1.1.1.0 with the latest build of...
Replies
Views
The framework used by iPiMP is designed for the iPhone not the iPad, I have no idea what this looks like on the iPad as I don't have one. :sorry:
The framework used by iPiMP is designed for the iPhone not the iPad, I have no idea what this looks like on the iPad as I don't...
Hello I am from germany, so it is difficult to describe the problem in english , but ... when i open my safari browser and...
Replies
Views
May be... :P I'll be careful from now on...
May be... :P I'll be careful from now on...
Hi, I started to see that free space on my HD went down... and found SmoothStream.ismv inside Aspx dir inside iPimp that is about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide -> iPad DE
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live tv on my ipad and it works fine , but i have no entries in tv guide . in tv server i enabled all channels in TV EPG GRABBER and dont know where the problem is . any help or links ? derkubi EDIT : solved
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Feature Request: PC interface Thanks, this is exactly what I was imagining. What's the current status? Is there a beta to test?
AW: Re: Feature Request: PC interface Thanks, this is exactly what I was imagining. What's the current status? Is there a beta...
Hey guys first, i want to thank you for this great work! it's really helping since this was the only feature i've been missing...
Replies
Views
AW: Subtitles and streaming of music I think subtitle-files are completely unsupported in MediaPortal at the moment. I hope there will be an update because that's the only feature I'm missing. And yes, music streaming would be very nice :)
AW: Subtitles and streaming of music I think subtitle-files are completely unsupported in MediaPortal at the moment. I hope there...
Hi! first of all thanks for a great application! I use an iphone/ipod paired with a pico projector in the bedroom and very...
Replies
Views
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen randomly. Iwill try your fix - thanks!
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen...
I experienced some caching issues on my android phones (both 2.1 & 2.2) on the channel overview page. Eg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Login to iPiMP DE
iPiMP First Use
iPiMP First Use
Hi, I followed the wiki and it all sets up fine. When I got to the login page on my iPhone it won't login. I keep getting an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong names in view DE
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
I'm getting wrong names in my MediaPortal-Client. I'm using the dutch version of mediaportal. In my list i see "Afbeeldingen...
Replies
Views
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works fine, BUUUTTTT. ( always thre is but ) as you have just said me in your last post, I have deleted the .log file an flolowed your instructions, ....and after delete the log file and started a streaming (...
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works...
Version 0.0.0.3beta released on 01.Jan.2011 Ipimp Profiler is an addon to iPimp 5.1.0.x to enable flexible user profiles for...
Replies
Views
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code would require an update, you would also need to change the StartStream/StopStream/StreamStatus pages to support more than one stream (i.e. select which stream you want to launch/stop), have a way of...
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: Centrino Duo HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom