MediaPortal 1 Talk (45 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
What I the minimal/optimal memory setup for MSSql server? The default is 128MB.
What I the minimal/optimal memory setup for MSSql server? The default is 128MB.
Hey all, Starting to think about installing a tvserver/client on my network. My server is fairly underpowered though - it's a...
Replies
Views
Hi, also this might help: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/announce_mptvclient-t18900.html Flip.
Hi, also this might help: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/announce_mptvclient-t18900.html Flip.
Hi Just wondering if anybody already wrote an applicaion to control the tvserver remotely(or locally). Just looking for basic...
Replies
Views
Hi! We are getting closer to moving to our new house (hopefully in 1.5 months, after more than 5 years of building...). In the house, I have a Giga-Ethernet network. The vision was that everything goes (or should go) through IP. The telephony is IP based etc. Distributing Audio/Video over IP was the plan (just to be on the...
Hi! We are getting closer to moving to our new house (hopefully in 1.5 months, after more than 5 years of building...). In...
Hi! We are getting closer to moving to our new house (hopefully in 1.5 months, after more than 5 years of building...). In...
Replies
Views
SSH should be no problem
SSH should be no problem
Hi folks, after making first contacts with the remoting functions and interfaces of TVEngine3 for the MPTvClient...
Replies
Views
You are hard to satisfy :D Things are moving in the right direction - and not to slow, either. I bet that when TVe3 is finished/not beta, more focus will be given to other areas, like IPTV. Please give a feedback if you try latest ver. of this plugin.
You are hard to satisfy :D Things are moving in the right direction - and not to slow, either. I bet that when TVe3 is finished/not...
Hey folks, great program! For me there is only one major problem about it right now. I got uncrypted Multicast IPTV through...
Replies
Views
I bought a MobiDTV USB 2.0 DTV adaptor for Freeview, and it works fine with good general quality, only problem was the rubbish Arcsoft Totalmedia software. I got the updated version from the Arcsoft site but it was only a 30-day trial which has now run out and didn't really work that well anyway. I tried Mediaportal last night and...
I bought a MobiDTV USB 2.0 DTV adaptor for Freeview, and it works fine with good general quality, only problem was the rubbish...
I bought a MobiDTV USB 2.0 DTV adaptor for Freeview, and it works fine with good general quality, only problem was the rubbish...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal and MediaPortal.configuration are the two main application projects (but there are others...) Open MediaPortal.sln and select MediaPortal or MediaPortal.Configuration as startup project before hitting "Play" Regards DalaNorth
MediaPortal and MediaPortal.configuration are the two main application projects (but there are others...) Open MediaPortal.sln...
Hi, Can anyone tell me which sln or csproj file I need to open, to launch MediaPortal from Visual Studio? It seems that all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 compression issues DE
Compression does work You need to use the following link to get the right version of Elecard http://www.kles.tyc.edu.tw/~k_teach/download/EMpgDec20.zip Good Luck See thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?p=72832#post72832
Compression does work You need to use the following link to get the right version of Elecard...
Hi All, I'm a newbie here. I've found MediaPortal to be the ultimate MC program around. I have only one problem with it: the...
Replies
Views
For question 3: This should be fixed in the SVN releases from around january 26th. If you are already using such a release, see previous post...
For question 3: This should be fixed in the SVN releases from around january 26th. If you are already using such a release, see...
Hey guys, Firstly awesome job on media portal, its an amazing program and it was exactly what i was looking for!!! The fact that...
Replies
Views
I have the imon remote but there is a little thing that it's annoying: Mediaportal must be always on top to work... if I set MP to be always on top and I do something else on my HTPC I've in the tray the icon of MP flashing (It wants to go fire :D)... Is there a trick for imon to work without MP on focus? Or if this is...
I have the imon remote but there is a little thing that it's annoying: Mediaportal must be always on top to work... if I set MP...
I just see the new version of imon software (6.01.0122). In the Release Note it's written that the imedian is now installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing DVD-files DE
I used CloneDVD (http://www.clonedvd.net) with no compressing.
I used CloneDVD (http://www.clonedvd.net) with no compressing.
Hello... When playing DVD-files from my HD, sometime MP freezes when I try to change chapters. Does MP have some kind of...
Replies
Views
With reference to the below two threads, i'm curious to know which one is better when used with MediaPortal: dvrms toolbox: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/guide_automated_ad_removal_dvrms_toolbox-t4591.html?t=4591 comskip: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/use_comskip_cut_out_commercials_via_mediaportal-t5280.html?t=5280...
With reference to the below two threads, i'm curious to know which one is better when used with MediaPortal: dvrms toolbox...
With reference to the below two threads, i'm curious to know which one is better when used with MediaPortal: dvrms toolbox...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista and MP? DE
hum MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 stable release doesn't recognize my TV Card under Vista.. but Windows Media Center does..strange?
hum MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 stable release doesn't recognize my TV Card under Vista.. but Windows Media Center does..strange?
I'm soon going to get Vista Ultimate and am wondering if MP is compatable with Vista? Should I expect problems with MP when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thanks DE
I this working last night and it is great. just wanted to say thanks. going to get myself the mse remtoe this week for the complete set up. I was looking for something like this for ages, so again thank you. Really shows how bad the software is thar comes with tv cards.
I this working last night and it is great. just wanted to say thanks. going to get myself the mse remtoe this week for the complete...
I this working last night and it is great. just wanted to say thanks. going to get myself the mse remtoe this week for the complete...
Replies
Views
thanks! with such feedback i will try to make more Tutorialvideos :)
thanks! with such feedback i will try to make more Tutorialvideos :)
They're fantastic. Thankyou so much. Whoever put these together needs some kind of medal. You've explained everything perfectly...
Replies
Views
I think I know what you mean by now. Is it that your station broadcasts 16:9 material as letterboxed 4:3 stream, which when played on your 16:9 monitor of course is too small? If that is the case, then there are two options, one is to "zoom" the image (which is an option in MP, not sure about your other players) so that the image...
I think I know what you mean by now. Is it that your station broadcasts 16:9 material as letterboxed 4:3 stream, which when played...
Hi all, I'm experimenting MP reconding feature and I would like to understand if there is a way to record from DVB-T and DVB-S in...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a problem with my Hercules smart Tv card mp says no tv card installed ?? but i can watch TV with Power VCRII how solve this problem?? thanks for a great program TB
Hello I have a problem with my Hercules smart Tv card mp says no tv card installed ?? but i can watch TV with Power VCRII how...
Hello I have a problem with my Hercules smart Tv card mp says no tv card installed ?? but i can watch TV with Power VCRII how...
Replies
Views
Should see listed as "ehome infrared receiver" under USB devices. This will not control the MCE keyboard, which is a updated version of the ehome receiver.
Should see listed as "ehome infrared receiver" under USB devices. This will not control the MCE keyboard, which is a updated...
Hey folks, I just discovered MediaPortal and it looks really cool! However, I have a few questions about my PC specs before I...
Replies
Views
Yes it's crap. If you set it too in MP setup\General No, requires XP\Vista, but people do have windows "Booting straight into Mediaportal" so no visible signs that it is a PC running things.
Yes it's crap. If you set it too in MP setup\General No, requires XP\Vista, but people do have windows "Booting straight...
Hello, I have a WinTV Nova T tv tuner, and i dont really like the winTV app. I came across MediaPortal, which looks very very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 running apps DE
ok well here is the deal. i have a few programs, mamewah, and some arcade shooters i like, that are simply executables. i would like to run them from within mediaportal and have them become the top application. i have done this with the "my programs" plugin, however i find it buggy, as it doesnt always let me quit my program and...
ok well here is the deal. i have a few programs, mamewah, and some arcade shooters i like, that are simply executables. i would...
ok well here is the deal. i have a few programs, mamewah, and some arcade shooters i like, that are simply executables. i would...
Replies
Views
Cool...thanks.
Cool...thanks.
Hi, Can someone tell me how to find out which channels are sharing the same node? I want to work out which DVB-T channels I...
Replies
Views
Salut, Do you know if it is possible to decode the French TNT with FloppyDTV T adaptater and a subscription ? In the description of this product they speak about MPEG4, but necessary that the chart TV is also compatible MPEG4? Thank you PS : The french dvb-t encrypted is in MPEG4
Salut, Do you know if it is possible to decode the French TNT with FloppyDTV T adaptater and a subscription ? In the description...
Salut, Do you know if it is possible to decode the French TNT with FloppyDTV T adaptater and a subscription ? In the description...
Replies
Views
frodo, My radio problems are propably due to weak signal, so I can't test it. I don't have a good antenna, my TV comes trough the STB so I can't use the same antena for TV and Radio. I saw some of your changes in the code and (hopeffuly) I'll be able to test them today. I'll them try to mix with some test code I was doing and see...
frodo, My radio problems are propably due to weak signal, so I can't test it. I don't have a good antenna, my TV comes trough...
Test Setup - Windows 2003 Server, TV Engine 3 svn 12785, 2 x DVB-T, 1 x DVB-S Windows XP Pro SP2 full updates, svn...
Replies
Views
Yes probably a delay in connection with the tuner might work also. I think that the most important part is to split the recording/connection to the tuner/sending IRblaster keys apart. Steen
Yes probably a delay in connection with the tuner might work also. I think that the most important part is to split the...
Hi I almost always record the wrong show after resuming from standby. It is because the IR-blaster changes to a wrong channel but...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to select the cover (folder) and have the move play rather than having to select the file itself? also, Is there a way to add into the main menu a "movies" group item, and then have two options after you select that 'movies' and 'sports movies'. I have two databases and would like to keep them separate I am...
Is there a way to select the cover (folder) and have the move play rather than having to select the file itself? also, Is...
Is there a way to select the cover (folder) and have the move play rather than having to select the file itself? also, Is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-T300 DE
Do you mean the Compro T300? It has analogue inputs but they are software encoding (means you need a fast CPU) so it should work. What steps have you got to and where does it fail? There is an option to as the SVB or something. I can't remember the neame, but this adds the inputs to the channel list. Then you need to tell MP that...
Do you mean the Compro T300? It has analogue inputs but they are software encoding (means you need a fast CPU) so it should work...
Hello, I'm leaving in Belgium and I have TV Card DVB-T300, I wanted to capture my Sattelite box by the coax cable or Video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What's new? DE
Hi, TV engine 3 and TV server are still in Beta and not implemented into 0.2.2.0. You will have to use SVN to test these out. :) Flip.
Hi, TV engine 3 and TV server are still in Beta and not implemented into 0.2.2.0. You will have to use SVN to test these out. :)...
I've been away for toooooo looong. I see there are some new TV engines and TV servers and stuff... What I'd like to know is...
Replies
Views
OK... so what is "normal" when running "standard" TV-engine (2?).
OK... so what is "normal" when running "standard" TV-engine (2?).
From SVN changelog: "MediaPortal tvserver 31/01/2007 [11:43h] _Frodo_ added: now sets analog hauppauge PVR cards to DVD quality"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New to MediaPortal DE
If you want to play MP3, you might consider showing the "now playing" screen. Depending on your skin, but as an example: If needed, it is not very hard to make simple modifications to these screens (removing buttons etc.) I do not know how you want to select the music to play, but do look at the audioscrobbler plugin, which...
If you want to play MP3, you might consider showing the "now playing" screen. Depending on your skin, but as an example: If...
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, feel free to replace it ... I'm about to build MultimediaPC wich...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Portal Plugin DE
hi! i'm having the same question... how do i do this? i practically new to this kind of stuff...
hi! i'm having the same question... how do i do this? i practically new to this kind of stuff...
Hi, everyone, i wold like to ask some help on how to transfer data's from SQL Server Database to the listcontrol in the plugin and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom